Truth and Dare

Akari's POV,............
We went downstairs and found Tyson and Hilary were arguing again Kenny is trying to stop them but they aren't listening to him. Ray and Max were laughing at them. When I went down everyone was staring at me except Tyhil. I was confused, then I realized why they were staring when Max spit up,"Woah!! You are pretty sexy". I said thanks and made Tyson and Hilary calm down. Ray suggested,"Hey Akari as we don't have training today, we want to know you more.". I nodded and Tyson jumped off the couch and said,"Guys how about truth and dare?". We all agreed they all sat down in a circle and left a space for me between Ray and Kai. I said,"Guys I'm gonna get you some juice. Spin the bottle if it's me then wait if it's not me then also wait"and left for the kitchen.

Tyson's POV,.............
I spun the bottle and it landed on Ray. He chose dare. I laid my head back to construct something mischievous and yeah got it. I asked Ray,"Ray you have to french Akari or Kai". Everyone goes what!!! Ray said no way. Then I said,"Okay then take off your clothes and run one lapse of the town naked". He gave up and said fine just then Akari came in with juice and sat down beside Ray. Ray nodded and said,"It's better to kiss a girl than a guy. But don't tell Mariah"and he grab her neck and kissed her. I'm successful. I said to myself but I could feel Kai is giving me a murderous glance I didn't looked at it. Better to ignore him than to have nightmares. Why he cares anyway?

Akari's POV,..........
I came with the juice and sat down and ray was saying something about kissing a guy and not telling Mariah. Then he grabbed my neck and kissed me I was shocked then saw Tyson's smirking face and knew that he has given him the dare. He tastes good BTW like of mint. Though I didn't kissed him back because it'll be awkward because he love Mariah. He pulled back after 4 to 5 seconds. I took a glimpse of Kai who was busy giving murdereous glance to Tyson. He then excused him for a minute then came back with his gloves on I knew he went to punch the wall and covered his red hands with his gloves. I whispered in his ears not to do that again and he nodded. Then I spun the bottle and it landed on Tyson. He said,"I'm too lazy for a dare so truth"."Are you still waiting for Hilary to take away your virginity or....."I asked. He was blushing so hard so was Hilary and we all laughed. He said that he's still waiting. Then Max spun the bottle and it stopped in front of me. I said,"You all wanna know about me so truth"."Tell us about you life"Max asked. I said,"Okay you are my teammates I can trust you though you should know this. So I'll start from the first. Except Kai no one knows here that I lost my parents early. My mom died just after I was born and I lost dad in an accident. He died saving uncle and by uncle I mean Susumu Hiwatari" everyone except Kai shouted in surprise,"Kai's dad!!!!" I said yeah and continued,"Then Kai also don't know this part... Then Grandpa Voltaire offered me a paper of a training camp in India and he said that he'll pay my fees. I agreed because I wanted to become the best bladder in the world. But actually he was trying to separate Kai from me because he had a soft spot for me and Voltaire didn't wanted Kai to have any feelings for anyone because he wanted his grandson to be his weapon so he sent him to Russia and...." I was cut off by Kai, he said,"So this was all Voltaire? How dare he?" I said,"Wait you haven't yet heard the quarter of the story wait and hear what Voltaire had done to me. I realized that thing later. I went to that camp base in India. But soon found out that I wasn't being prepared for any tournament I was their lab rat. Voltaire had a plan to built an all powerful bit beast which can suck the powers of other bitbeasts but can not best one player and that is Kai. To be more specific Black Dranzer." Their jaw dropped in surprise I continued,"But to build a blade with a bitbeast like that, a strong blader was also required not only for the blade to test because that position was Kai's but to give it a test spin against. So they gave me training to be strong so that they can use me against that blade. They snatched Metal Dranzer away from me to make a replica but more powerful and more dangerous. When they got what they wanted they launched it against me and as it was made not to best Kai. So it also cannot best me either and the attacks that Black Dranzer made was all on me, my back is full of scars and bruises that's why I wanted a jacket bad I use paint on it that's why you didn't noticed those on me in the Asian Tournament but it's washed off because of the shower. Whatever so where was I?? Oh yeah.. So they used to force me to fight it everyday to find a way to defeat me but it was impossible and the cuts just went deeper. Metal Dranzer was sorry for it but there was nothing he could do. Once I escaped that place to find you Kai because I thought that you could help me but got caught and they tortured me mercilessly for that. They finally realized Black Dranzer can never best me so Voltaire suggested them to kill me the next day. I overheard them. And planned to escape that night I somehow stole back Metal Dranzer and escaped but I didn't  had enough energy to walk, I was bleeding by shirt turned red and I became unconscious and woke up in a hospital. I learned that the gentleman who saved me was the head of BBA, Mr. Stanley Dickenson. I was feeling safe around him, I explained everything to him and told how dangerous Black Dranzer is and how dangerous Voltaire's plans are. He said that he'll do something. He got an information about four players who has four most powerful bit beasts in the world, the four sacred spirits and that's why the Bladebrakers are formed. And one of them was Voltaire's grandson who was unfortunately brainwashed by him but fortunately brought back by you guys" everyone was silently laughing at this last part while Kai was giving me a death glare. I continued,"But the thing is your match against Black Dranzer at Lake Baikal proved that none can beat the power of these four sacred spirits together." . Ray cut me off and asked,"You got your bitbeast just like Kai did at the same time then why your beast is not one of the sacred spirits?"."I did research on that and it says that, the sacred spirits have siblings how many no one knows but yours are the strongest. Most of their siblings died and left the world but some spirits remain like Hiro's Metal Drigger, Daichi's Strata Dragoon, my Metal Dranzer and so on... But you guys saved my life and I can't never pay you back for that but thank you so much. Well you were a part of this so I thought you should know the main story. So this was the story of my life so shall we continue with the game??" Everyone was shocked but at least now they know the real me. Just  then a voice came,"Take off your jacket it must be hurting you"it was Kai's."It's okay it doesn't pains that much now"."I didn't ask"he said with his chilling voice and I followed. They looked at the scars and they were very sorry about it. Then we continued with our game.

Tyson's POV,........
Oh our poor manager!! we knew that Bladebrakers were formed to save the world from Voltaire but didn't know that a girl was suffering behind it for 2years. But Kai know her from birth that's why he was giving me his death glare when I asked Ray to french her. Never really thought you had siblings Dragoon and I'm so sorry that they left you alone in this world."I was not alone Tyson your family took good care of me and I have you"Dragoon said in my mind and I smirked.

To be continued..........

Review guys.....