Chapter: 1 ❤︎

Written by Spicy_Vibez and Toco bell! Some paragraphs are mine and some of them are her's xd hope u like it!

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Jake's P.O.V.

I've been tending to the garden for as long as I can remember. I don't know how I found it, but must've stumbled upon it one day. It's located behind the school.

It you head to the back of the left side of the school, you'll see a small plank sticking out of the bushes. The plank is covered in ivy and things, so it is quite difficult to see, so the place hasn't been visited for awhile. If you get into the bush and climb up on the plank (it's better if you put your right foot up first, so you can swing your left foot over and perch on the wall, before jumping down off of it.) Once you land, you are face with a row of bushes. If you turn left, and walk down, you will reach a corner of the wall, when the stone bricks have fallen down. Go in, and there's the garden.

It's all run down, but it's peaceful place to be in. There are flowers of every colour and size scattering throughout the garden, while a massive oak tree stands firm in a corner. There is a small, trickling waterfall in another corner, which provided a terrific source of water for the plants' hydration. The garden had a little glow off of it in the evening as the evening sun shone through the cracked and craters in the run-down walls. The place was overgrown at first, with weeds and grass growing everywhere. The plants were naturally there, so is the tree. I think the waterfall is from a stream, but the walls around the garden are man-made.

I could just relax in this whole garden with out a worry. No teachers yelling at me and my so called 'friends' who scream at me for joining the 'Music Freak' Club. I can't belive them. The Club is like family to me now.... Zander is like the angry brother of the group who wants you to be perfect and picks fights, but deep down he just wants you to do your best. And Milly, she's like a sister, but a crazy one. She always makes us laugh, and always there for us if we need it. And Sean he's like a big brother to me. He's really friendly to everyone in the group and he always helps out. He stays back to clean the music club and stuff. And Luke, he's really kind and helps people in need, (but mostly Zander, 'cause he has a crush on him.) I dont blame him, I'd do anything for Daisy, even though I blush a lot infront of her, and I think I'm pretty obvious by now, but it's okay! Her being confused is cute! Whoa, that sounds kinda..... simpy......

Okay now Hailey... She's really pretty, and her hair is like a aquatic ocean, and don't get me get started on the her gorgeous eyes. Her eyes and the most beautiful shade of obsidian, and it looks like a galaxy up close (if Zander ever lets me close to her...) I do get lost in her amazing eyes... Her personality is really nice and easygoing I wish I could just...

OKAY, SNAP OUT OF IT JAKE!

Like I said, here is where I go away from distracting things. It is really calming how the water moves in tempo, making me to think of amazing songs to sing. Mostly love songs, but it's okay. And somtimes a bird comes and joins with the tempo.....which makes a soothing sound and the birds around here sing beautifully... I get my inspiration from that..... mostly from Hailey she sings like an angel. Okay I'm really confused... I like Daisy and only Daisy..... right? Wait, what am I saying!? I only like Daisy! She has a amazing personality! And that's all I can say.... but I really like her......!

Okay, I need ideas for songs 'cause the Band Competition is coming up..... and I don't wanna disappoint the Club after they forgave me and all.... I need to make it good and take my time... I'm going to go back here at sunset I can think of really good songs.

~At Sunset~🌅

I love the garden like this. They beautiful fade of pink into orange into yellow is amazing. The world can look beautiful at certain times, in certain ways..... and the way the sunset reflects off of the waterfall is incredible. It's things like this that take time to recognize but when you do it's truly spectacular. Look at me, sounding all sophisticated.

Oh! I've been here for so long it's almost night. I can see all the stars in the sky. The star remind me of Hailey's eyes...they say that every star has a story, and there a thing, it's a legend, or a fable, but if you see a shooting star, and
you can wish on it or like talk to your soulmate... Or you could wish for what you want your soulmate to look like but i think that fable is just selfish.

OH, LOOK! A shooting star! I don't know if the legend-fable thing is true but I'll try talking to them..

"Dear soulmate," I thought, closing my eyes. "I don't know who you are, or if you're someone I already know. I bet your really nice, and I hope to be your boyfriend soon, so, bye for now..."

I really hope they get it.. Oh I know! For the song title what about 'tonight'...? It sounds like a cool song name! Now for the lyrics........

Finally! I'm done with half of the song, I know right impressive. I'll probably take something like a day break. I'll work on it soon so today's Monday, I'll work on it on Wednesday, and then hopefully it will be done by this coming Friday! I really hope we win!

Or........ I could finish it now, and impress them by making a song in one day? Okay, sounds like a plan! Other half, here I come! So, they will definitely have enough time to get the beats and get the sound together! I'll help and work with Zander. It's gonna be a great song!

𝟷𝟶𝟿𝟹 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! :). - 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚘 ♫

ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵉᶜⁱᵈᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ. ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ. ᴼᵏ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵒ ⁿᵒʷ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ⁻ ˢᵖⁱᶜʸ🌶