Ch.1 New Student New School.

HANNA'S P.O.V~

*beep beep beep*

I woke up to my alarm clock telling me its time to get ready to go my new school. Great.

I dont like the idea of being the new student. Atleast it gives me a chance to change my grades I guess. My old biology teacher was the only one holding back on my grade. I was suppose to get an 'A' in that class but I got a stupid 'B'.

I get off my bed and get ready for school so I can go downstairs and eat. I go downstairs to my mom serving herself coffee and a bowl of cereal for me.

"good morning" my mom says as I sit down and start eating.

"good morning."

As I was eating my cereal my brother came down stairs.

"hey Hanna" he said as he pulled a seat in front of me and poured his cereal.

"Hey Chris" I replied.

"So are u ready for your first day in high school?" He said with excitement in his voice.

"I guess, I'm just a little nervous" I replied as I got up and put my bowl in the sink.

"Well as long as you did your morning prayer you should be ok" he said with a big smile.

Oh shoot I forgot I had to do my morning prayer! Oh well I'll ask for forgiveness in the car.

"Well I have to go to school, know where mom is?"

"oh yea she told me to tell you that she left early cause her religious running club starts today so I'm taking you" he said

"oh ok, I can wait for you" I said running upstairs to my room.

I took a deep breath and laid on my bed for a bit, look I know what your thinking "wow this girls family is really religious" I know we come off strong but it's not that bad.

After a few minutes my brother yelled to come down to go to school.

~~

"Bye! Have a nice day!" my brother screams from the car window as im almost to the doors of the school.

People around me are wispering and laughing at me getting yelled by my brother. I ignore them and enter the school with a bright red face. I head to the office to get my locker number and schedual. As I enter the office a sweet looking lady sits behind a counter doing what im guessing is paper work.

"hello?"

"oh, hi. You must be the new student?" she says with a smile and already starts getting the papers.

"yes, my name is Hanna Lee." I tell her.

"here you go sweetie, your locker number and schedual" she tells me.

"thank you."

I walk out of the office and go find my locker. I have math first. I head to math after I got my my books and enter the class while the teacher was about to talk.

"you must be Hanna Lee, im Ms.Alice, you can take a seat next to Brianne over there" she says as Brianne raises her hand at the back of the class.

"okay" I take a seat next to the girl....well Brian. She seems nice and she smiled at me when I sat down next to her, so thats a good sign.

~~

The whole day was spent with Brianne basically. We have many things in common and tomorrow I get to have lunch with her and her friends. We would have lunch all together today but her friends were not at school.

Its now late and its time for bed. First day of school was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

This is my new story. Hope you like the first chapter. Also the pic is Hanna.

*cred to bperez08 for the story idea and help with the writing shes awesome*
Vote :)