first make-out session

some preferences are gonna be longer now!
like mini imagines ;)

JOHN B:
You placed your hand on his lap as the night took over in the infinite sky. He smiled at you and placed his on yours. A tingle down your back.

You both held a beer on hand while you both had one of the usual late night talks.

"I've never even made out with anyone" You admitted as his crazy first time story came to end. He looked shocked.

"Really?" You nod in embarrassment. His eyes soften as he looks at your pink cheeks. For a split second his idea seems stupid, but that doesn't stop him from pulling your head up and slowly leaning down to you. His lips softly took place on yours and started moving at the same time as you. He bites your lower lip giving you the chance to breathe before John continued to kiss you repeatedly.

SARAH:
You cover your mouth, preventing a scream to come out of it as you hit your pinky on the door. Sarah snorted a little to loud making both of you run to her room.

"Sneaking in keeps getting worse and worse" You say sitting on her bed as she attempts to close the door without making a noise.

"Don't be so dramatic"

"Oh shut up and kiss me" Your eyes widen at your words. Sarah smirks and nods. Slowly she gets on top of you, tracing her fingers down your crop top and down your bare thighs. You cup her cheeks, bringing her face to your. Her minty breath hits your face before she cuts any space between you and her.

As your lips move on each other's you can sense her smile just as she continues to kiss you. You caress her hair with one hand and her shoulder with the other. Twenty minutes go by before you finally pull away.

"Sneaking in just got way better"

POPE:
You ran down the deck as soon as you'd seen your phone lit up with a message from "Pope💘" The first thing that crossed you mind was that he wasn't okay. Yet you could see him at then end of the path, his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face. Breathless you stopped in front of him but before you could even speak he kissed you. You were so startled you didn't even follow the kiss. He quickly pulled away but he found you smiling, you pulled him in, wrapping your hands on Pope's neck as his traveled down to your waist. Kiss after kiss, ten minutes had gone by and you two were still kissing.

KIARA:
Kiara and you looked from one boy to another. They were discussing shit about diving, which by the way is a Kook's sport, thats what daddy JJ said.

"Come on lads, shut up! This is loads of rubbish i'm out" (SORRY JJDKZK I WANTED TO WRITE LIKE Y/N IS BRITISH BYEEE)

"I'm with her on this one" Kiara said walking behind you as you padded to the other side of the boat.

"Kiara.." She looked at you. "Wanna make out?" You ask jokingly but her silence makes your snap your head to her.

"Yeah why not" She smiles and quickly kisses you. For a split second you're hesitant but when you kiss back it was like what most described heaven. It was the most incredible kiss you'd ever gotten. And thank the gods that you got to experience it for a good 15 minutes. Or at least until the guys gasped.

"That is so hot" JJ said.

JJ:
You enter the lonely house that John lives in. At the time not even him was there. Your eyes scan the place before stoping on the dude that told you to meet him there.

"So how'd it go?..." You ask with a smirk. An hour ago he asked for advice. According to him he likes this girl and has for a very long time, he also said and I quote "I've been giving her signals but she doesn't get them!" "Just kiss her" You replied with a smile. He looked thoughtful for a moment before walking away.

"You told me to just kiss her right?" JJ asks stepping closer.

"Yeah, Did you do it?"

"Not yet"

"Wha-What do you mean not yet?! You should've done it" You scoff. But before you could lecture him about being a coward his lips smashed into yours. You immediately kissed him back, feeling a rush of excitement all over your body. You tugged on his shirt pulling him closer to your body. He pulled apart but repeated the process over and over again. It turned into a steamy Make-out Session.