His Plan

NO ONE'S POV:

It's been a week since Four left, people have been trying there best to stay safe and to stay alive. The alliance grabbed many yoyel berries for Bubble so she wouldn't pop, and ABNTT have been trying to make new recovery centers. So far, no luck. Besides that, Golfball and Tennis Ball have been investigating other contestants and teams to find who it was who caused X's death.

LOSER'S POV:

Everything been... strange ever since... the incident. The other teams have distanced themselves from every other team, people have been accusing one another for the cause of this mess, it got to the point where Leafy had to leave her old team and move in with us. Not that we mind though. She's with her girlfriend, Needle, and they're happy. The only person not happy with that is-

"UGH!!! OF COURSE YOU GUYS ARE IN THE KITCHEN!!!" Firey yelled from the other room, I peeked over and saw him leaving the kitchen where Needle and Leafy were eating breakfast.

"Are you guys okay?" I whispered. Needle and Leafy nodded, Needle than rolled her eyes from Firey's reaction to them both, and in response, Leafy made a funny angry face impersonating Firey.

 Needle and Leafy nodded, Needle than rolled her eyes from Firey's reaction to them both, and in response, Leafy made a funny angry face impersonating Firey

We all laughed and got back to our normal morning, I decided to see if Cake was awake. He usually sleeps in so I usually check on him to make sure he's doing okay.

"Cake? You ready to start the morning?" I asked as I opened the door to Cake's room. He was still asleep, his snores sounded like little purrs. How cute. I gently shook Cake's side and he began to wake up.

"Mmm? Wasssgoingon?" Cake mumbled as he started to wake up.

"Hey buddy." I smiled looking at him as he sat up.

"Oh! Loser, good morning!" He quickly got up and leaned for a hug. "So, what's going on today? Is... he still..." I knew he was referring to Firey.

"When is he not?" We snickered a bit.

FIREY'S POV:

Ugh! Everyday's been the same shit with those two! They act so mushy and happy together, that shouldn't be them!!! THAT SHOULD BE ME!!! I SHOULD BE THERE INSTEAD OF THAT TALL BITCH!!! I.... I........ I want her back...

I felt myself getting chocked up. I know I've made mistakes in our relationship. I know I hurt Leafy. And I want to apologize... but...... I know she won't forgive me.

Unless... I can break them apart, Leafy will have to come back to me! I had this idea for months since they started dating. But I need help. I know Coiny won't help me. Loser and Cake wouldn't even talk to me now. But... I think I know someone who could help.... She wouldn't even know what she was helping me with....

 She wouldn't even know what she was helping me with

PIN'S POV:

I feel so tired today. It's been week since I've been cursed, and I feel hopeless. I keep trying to get Coiny's attention, we do talk. And I can feel myself getting closer with him. But... the collar hasn't spoken to me for a while. The tightness of it I've gotten used to, it's slowed down. But for how long? I still don't get much sleep, and I have a hard time eating. I try my best to not show it, but I think the team's starting to notice. As for everyone else, things have been difficult since Four left. No more recovery since the recovery centers were destroyed before they showed up. And ABNTT, as been very serious with figuring out what happened with..... X....

I can't let anyone know I did it. I can't. I just need to get people to like me, I need them. I need to stay alive, for him.

I went to the front room to watch TV, over there was Coiny. I walked over to say good morning to him-

"Hey Pin, can we talk?" I turned to see who called for me, it was,

"Huh? Firey? What do you want?" I was already not in the best mood to talk to him. Since his screaming woke me up.

"I was just wondering if we could hangout for a while? I promise I'm not gonna bring anything up from earlier." This was... new? What did Firey mean by that? Is he planning something? "It just feels like you're the only person I can talk to here anymore. I want to talk to the others but. I think I already made too much of a mess." This was weird... his tone sounded.... genuine.

I thought for a moment, if I could get Firey to be a better person, then the others will love me even more then ever. I will do this. "Well... okay Firey. We'll hangout today."

End of chapter.
(Author's note: HOLY MOLY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR MONTHS!!! A lot has happened to me, but I am okay. And will try to continue this story. Also, whoag! There's illustrations here! Wowowowowowowow!!! Should I keep doing this for the future chapters? Let me know what you guys think? Alright Imma go back into the void.) (: