𝟎𝟎𝟐

( ASTORIA SLYTHERIN )

❝𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖❞

"tony, we'll be late to astronomy" cho chang's heavy scottish accent filled the girls ears as she sat reading her astronomy book in the library. the girls had promised to revise but antoinette had gotten too interested in the constellations section.

"i'll be alright, go ahead without me" she waved cho away as she traced her fingers over the constellation, arcturus, something about it making her want to find out more. the girl didn't see cho slightly roll her eyes before reluctantly leaving her behind.

hermione who had been in the section that antoinette was sitting in slightly let her eyes trail over to the girl every so often well also looking for the enchanted slytherin history book. she had never spoken to the girl but there was always something peculiar about her. after finding it at the end of the shelf she quickly grabbed it before passing to the other side of the bookshelf where harry and ron sat.

"have you heard of marina alvardo?" hermione asked the two boys as she whispered not wanting to be too loud considering it was a weird subject to speak about. harry and ron shared looks before shaking their heads. hermione groaning before flipping the book open and beginning to search for a page.

"she's asotria's mother. she went to hogwarts the same time as your parents harry. your parents and her were friends. look here" hermione said as she turned the book to the boys to show a latina women with lily evans, james potter and three other boys, a blonde and a darker skinned women.

harrys eyes widened as he pulled the book towards him, looking at how happy they all looked together. it did come as a shock that astoria's mother was friends with his parents.

"wait so what's the tragedy of the slytherins?" harry asked hermione as he was confused on what a picture had to do with what she was telling them.

"astoria's mother died around the same day as yours, maybe two hours before " hermione said hoping that harry would understand what she was saying, ron however stared at the page looking over the people's faces before feeling scabbers bite him from inside of his robe.

"ow, you stupid rat" ron said flicking his hand out before getting up quickly and exiting the library, passing antoinette who had heard what they were speaking about and was using a charm to enhance her hearing.