my rogue

*edited 24-12-2020*
{460+ words}

Pov: Dr. Joe harsalt
- at the pack hospital

"My dear Beta's lady"

I looked with a suprising face to the both of them. While looking at the screen on my computer with the results.
I stayed silent with a very proffecional poker face.

They both looked really flustered.
"You are pregnant, our dear Yuna!"

"And that's not just it, its only the beginning of it, you've also has gotten twins Yuna!"

I never knew that zane had this good sperms.
My wife and I only could make a daughter. Ofcours i'm happy with that.
I smiled happily at them knowing how it felt back then.

The men and women infront me, grew there smiles even  bigger...

She hugged him tightly, I've never seen ever our Zane being so close to someone as her.

I coughed to get their attention again and they both looked so annoyed to me.
Like I destroyed their wonderful moment.

Oh my dear lord.

That face on zane was hilariously angry:)

"Dear upcoming parents" I begin the speech with, I need to do this fast others I bet Zane would kill me with all his power. So I went on "I can't find out yet what the baby's gender ois,
But you must be prepared that a werewolfs pregnancy is going faster then normal regular human pregnancys.."

I continued my teaching speech.
"As women werewolfs go in to pragnencys, it will take around 4-5 months to give birth, While humans needs 9 months"

Yuna looked a bit shocked after what I said, which I sort of could understand.
She didn't got any school lesson at her pack, probably just knowing the basics as her parents teached her.

I tried to speak to them with a comforting tone
"But its going to be alright my lady" I ashured here.

There came an unexpected growl from
Zane's mouth

"Dr. Please let on what you say, because she's my lady!"

"So possesive man, chill alittle I have already some one"

Why are man mates always so annoyingly protective over there mates.

I knew very well that I shouldn't mess with the beta. But it was also very fun to do so once in a while.
His reactions where priceless.

"I'm sorry zane, please stay calm will ya?" I chuckled out with a bit of fear.

He nodded slowly when just in time my saviour miss Yuna grabbed his hand to calm him down.

I sighed, thank the lord for her existing.

"You guys can go now, please comeback in 2 months so that I can check up on your pups health and growth"

They both smiled crazily to each other With both shiney eyes.

This is always one of  the best moments after mates come to me and know they are pregnant.
It always give you a happy feeling as  a docter.
I can thankfully die happily  again.

----