Baking Fun - Max Mills

**Y/N's POV**

I was currently cuddling with Max while we watched a movie. We were under a blanket with cups of teas since it was the winter and we live in the UK. We had been together for 3 years and recently moved in together during the summer.

We made a lot of memories together throughout our relationship. We travelled a lot, mostly on tour. Max was a singer and was in a duo with his twin brother, Harvey. I travelled with them or other singers as I was a photographer.

As I was thinking over our memories and the movie finished, I suddenly wanted to bake.

''Babe'' I said as I turned over to Max.

''What's up'' he replied

''Can we bake please?''

''Of course, you go into the kitchen, start organizing everything and I will clean up here as you start. Okay?''

''Yeah sounds good'' I replied getting up and going into the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and went over to the baking cupboard taking down the items. After I put them on the side, I went over to the fridge and getting some of the over things to make a cake.

Max entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist as I set up the scales.

''So what are we making then?''

''Victoria Sponge Cake'' I said while grinning cheekily like a little girl.

''Sounds good baby'', he said kissing my temple.

I started weighing items on the scales while Max put on some music.

''Princess'' Max said so I turned around and was soon met with flour hitting my body.

''Really you want to play that game?'' I ask grabbing some flour in both hands.

''Yeah I do'' Max replied cockily.

I threw the flour at him and he instantly grabbed some more flour throwing it at me. We started running around the kitchen throwing flour at each other. Max was trying to chase me as I ran around the kitchen throwing flour at him.

Suddenly he caught me and picked me up. I screamed as he cracked an egg on top of my head.

''Max Mills you're dead'' I said as I started throwing eggs and flour at him.

''Oh am I'' he said changeling me.

We started running around the kitchen again throwing eggs and flour all over the kitchen. Max then tackled me to the floor.

We knew on the floor laughing and playfighting. Max then pinned my arms to the floor. He kissed me but I didn't kiss him back because I knew it would annoy him.

''Come on, truce?'' he asked leaning in.

''Nope''

''Well I guess some on is gonna have to be attacked with kisses,'' he said as he started kissing me all over my face.

I was laughing while he attacked me with kisses.

''Fine okay but you have to clean up this mess while I take a shower'' I said giving in.

''Deal and after we have both cleaned ourselves up we will go to the shop and buy some dinner and cake''

''That's why I love you'' I shout going up the stairs into the bathroom.

As promised after we both cleaned ourselves we went shopping and Max finally got his kiss.