Be My Mistake - Harvey Mills

**Y/N's POV**

Today felt more worse than any other day. Recently, I had been struggling with my depression due to a toxic relationship previously. The guy cheated on me multiple times and I kept falling for all his tricks. My best-friend, Harvey, has been there for me throughout it all over the past month.

I met Harvey a few years ago when we started secondary school and we instantly connected. Now a few years later, he is my best friend, and his family is like my family and the same goes for him.

As I was laying on my bed, thinking about things, I felt my phone buzz next to me, I checked it so a text message from Harvey.

Harvs <3:

Hey, you okay? x

Me:

Hey, yeah just doing the same thinking over things. You? x

Harvs <3:

I'm fine. Want to come over and I can cheer you up with snacks? x

Me:

Of course, see you in a few minutes x

Harvs <3:

Alright. Love you, you're going to be alright x

Me:

Love you too x

I put my phone down and smiled at Harvey's text. He always tries to send me supportive texts to make me feel a bit better.

I got off my bed and decided to get dressed for once even though it was just the Mills and they had seen me at my worst, but we would probably go to the store since Harvey is a dumbass when it comes to choosing snacks.

I just put on some black jeans, a jumper with a vest underneath in case it got too hot and I just wanted to put on my flannel that I keep at Harvey's and some black trainers. Yes, I do keep a flannel at Harvey's because I am that girl who everyone questions her sexuality by her style, so of course I have a lot of flannels.

I grabbed my things and texted Harvey saying I was on my way, leaving a message for my mum even though she is at work.

It was a short walk to Harvey's since he lives ten minutes away from my house. I knocked on the door to see Harvey with yet another hair colour.

He straight pulled me into a hug which of course I accepted.

''Hey, you sure you are okay?'' Harvey asked pulling away from the hug.

''Hey, yes I'm sure you know that I'm not going to be all happy and cheery at the moment'' I say to him as he tries to read how I am feeling.

''Tilly's been asking for you'' He says changing the subject.

''Well then where is my favourite Mills'' I say to wind Harvey up like usual.

''Tilly'' He shouts ignoring my comment but not before mouthing sure to me in the fakest way possible.

I laugh at his actions before Tilly comes running.

''Y/N'' She yells hugging me.

''Tilly'' I yell back, picking her up and spinning her around.

Max and Leo also come running in at hearing Tilly scream my name. I let go of Tilly to greet the others. I don't know why we are reacting this way; I mean we saw each other two days ago but oh well.

''Hey Leo'' I say ruffling his hair.

He just gives me evil eyes and fixes his hair; I laugh at him in reply.