Meet and greet // TBS

(Thomas is wearing this outfit in the story!)

*your POV*

I stood behind the stage with my cast mates chatting with each other. I always got anxious before these. My heart would pound and my hands would get sweaty. I took a deep breath wiping my hands on my black jeans. There was a mirror nearby; worried about my appearance I rush over to the full body length mirror.

It had lights all around the frame and it was almost spotless, you could see perfectly clear. My outfit:

The clothes layer perfectly on my body

(If you have short hair): my short hair lay neatly to the sides of my face. Highlighting my best facial features.
(If you have long hair): my hair sat on top of my head in a messy bun small strands fall in front of my face, but it doesn't look lazy. It looks quiet nice.
(If you have tomboy esc hair): my hair was neatly placed on my head a light coat of moose was lathered in the the y/hc strands, to hold it in place.

I had light makeup, mostly just mascara and eyeliner with some lipgloss. Not much else. I sigh looking at my reflection and picking apart the flaws. I feel light arms rap around my shoulders. I snap out of my thoughts seeing its Kaya. "Hey girly." I giggling patting her hands.

"You seem anxious." She said her arms falling as I turn to face her. He gorgeous accent amazed me. It was so beautiful and I wished I had it. (You can change that line to something else if your British.)

"I always am." I say giggling slightly. My mood always lifted when she was around, she was so bubbly and smiley you can't have a bad mood when being around her.

She laughed quietly. "Well I hope you feel better soon-" her words got cut short when a young lady came in with a megaphone saying. " on in 10!" She then walked off.

I felt my breath hitch. 10 seconds. Kaya pats my back. When then hear loud cheers and my heart flutters. Fans always made me happy but I'm always terrified one of them aren't fans and are there to start chaos.