Caroline

"Ah my son and his fiancé " What Pablo referred me by made me shock. "Excuse me, what did you just call me?" I ask. "dad...you told me I would tell her" Nate tells his dad. "You knew about this?" I say angrily. "Sorry Caroline.. it's your punishment for killing Luke" Nate tells me. "I killed your brother, why would you want to marry me?" I ask confused. "Klaus Mikaleson is in love with you, and it would make you miserable. I'm sorry Caroline" Nate tells me. "When's the wedding?" I ask. "After a week" Pablo tells me coldly. "I'm not marrying anyone except Klaus, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" I yell and try to run out of the warehouse, it was a terrible idea since Pablo shot me multiple times with vervain bullets.

I woke up chained to a chair I was sitting on, "Hello?" I call out but nobody came. I turn my head to look behind me and I see a window with thick curtains covering it. I then look at my finger to find that my daylight ring isn't there! I try to break free but I failed miserably. It's been 5 minutes but somebody finally comes in the room, it's Nate and Pablo. "I'm going to say it again, you're marrying my son, Nate." Pablo says. "I'll also say it again, no, I will not" I say. Pablo gets annoyed and Nate looks worried. Pablo goes near the window and opens the curtains, causing me to be exposed to the sunlight and starting to burn. I scream so loud but of course, nobody cared nor helped. "Dad stop, she had enough" Nate says and his father closes the curtains. "Will you marry him now?" Pablo asks. "N-never"'I say. "Fine, have it your way. I will open the curtains and won't close it until you agree. If you don't agree fast enough, you'll die" Pablo says and opens the curtains. I'm screaming so much, it hurts SO BAD. "Fine!" I say. I only gave in because he would've killed me and i won't see Klaus ever again, and if I marry Nate I will still be able to see Klaus. "Smart girl" Pablo says as he closed the curtains. "You'll get married next week" Pablo says. "But wait- for how long, and when will I see Klaus?". "Until both me and Nate get bored of you. And never. You will be allowed to see your other friends" Pablo tells me. "Well Klaus is my friend now, and not boyfriend" I reply. "No meeting Klaus, if you do, I will kill the both of you...slowly" Pablo threatens. I stop talking because I know it'll not get me anywhere. "You'll start to sleep at our mansion when you get married. You don't have to have child-" he gets interrupted by a phone call. "Hello, Detroit. What is it?" He says. "Boss, we're getting attacked at the mansion. It's Klaus Mikaelson and a few other people, I think their all supernaturals" Detroit says. "Just grab the white oak gun and start shooting them. But do not kill them!" Pablo says. "You said you weren't going to hurt them!" I yell. "Relax, I said we weren't going to kill them, hurting is on the table" he says. "Once you knock them all down, put them in the alley. They'll wake up eventually and go home" he tells Detroit then hangs up. "Nate, take her to your spare bedroom here" Pablo orders and Nate nods. I forgot Nate was even in the room, he was so quiet and didn't even try to help me.

It's been a few hours and it's now night time. "We're not sharing a bed" I say. "Well, I'm not sleeping on the floor" Nate says as he gets into the bed. "Then I'll sleep on the floor" I say as I get out of the bed and onto the floor. "Look, we're going to start sharing a bed next week and so on from then. "I'm not sharing a bed with you, ever" I say as I go to sleep

I wake up and find Nate next to me, holding me tightly. Seriously, what is his problem?  "Get away" I yell  and he lets go, "sorry...you were shivering all night so I decided to  hold you" Nate tells me. "Just leave me ALONE!" I yell. I can't believe I have to marry him. I need Klaus in my life, I love him more than anything, should I try running away? I don't think I should...They would hurt Klaus and my friends.