| EPILOGUE |

Epilogue

eight years later

Cleveland

"CUT!" I YELLED AS Sebastian slid off the car roof for the third time in a row, face planting the ground. I stepped over to him, holding a hand out with an amused grin on my face.

"Why is the car so slippery?" He said innocently, his voice muffled through his mask.

I laughed as he clasped my hand, pulling himself back onto his feet.

"C'mon Seb, I believe in you." I said and he gave me a smile.

"Thanks."

"Hey! This is a security breach! You're not allowed on set!" I heard a security guard yell and I turned around, furrowing my eyebrows at the sight of two men in caps, one with a glove covering his left hand but not his right.

They stepped up to me and I raised an eyebrow as they both pulled off their caps. I heard a few gasps come from my colleagues and I groaned as my dad pulled me into a one-armed hug.

"My little Angie's all grown up!" My dad said proudly and my cheeks tinted red with embarrassment.

"So this is for your new movie?" Steve said with a grin, poking me in the side.

"I cannot believe you have the audacity to barge in on my set like this. I'm clearly working." I said, crossing my arms.

I pushed them back towards the set exit when I heard one of the Russo brother's shout for a ten minute break, clearly wanting to meet Captain America.

"Wait, is that Sebastian Stan?" Steve said with a grin and my dad raised an eyebrow.

"And look! It's Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson!" He beamed and the two of them grasped onto me, pulling me towards them as I grumbled under my breath.

Both actors turned to look at the three of us and I gave them both a warm smile.

"Morning Chris, Seb, Scar." I said and the three of them looked at Steve and Bucky with surprise.

"He looks exactly like you when you tried to kill me!" Steve said, elbowing my dad in the side.

My dad scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Might I add you tried to kill me too?" My dad said, elbowing him back.

"You started chasing me first." Steve retorted and my dad rolled his eyes.

"You started running away first." He said and Steve gawked at him.

"Okay, well, I didn't know who you were." Steve said and my dad raised an eyebrow.

"And I didn't know who you were either, heck I didn't know who I was. I thought Bucky was a figure of speech, not a name." He said nonchalantly but Steve seemed to deflate, shoulders sagging as he sulked.

Sebastian, Chris and Scarlett both glanced at each other awkwardly, unsure of what to say. I sighed, grabbing Steve and my dad's arms.

"You can fight as an old married couple later, but, this is Chris Evans, Chris this is Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes." I said, waving my hands between them.

"It's an honor to meet you in person." Chris said, shaking Steve and my dad's hand.

"And this is Sebastian Stan, Sebastian, this is Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes." I said and Sebastian held his hand out.