~Chapter 16; First Step~ (ORIGINAL)

"It's time we begin our plan."

I crossed my legs and gestured them to sit down on the chairs that I had so swiftly cast. At that moment, Racura had emerged from the bathroom. I cast her a chair and she quickly sat down.

Once they were all seated, I started to speak.

"I think it is time I tell you who I really am." I said shortly.

Keiko and Lily looked at each other in confusion. Jiro was surprised. But he stayed silent. It was my decision, after all.

I cast my disguise and there I stood, as the one & only;

Kitiara Sayua.

The sisters made sounds of shock.

"I'm not trying to say something. I don't trust both of you." I said coldly, as I disabled the disguise. "It would be better that I knew that you knew, so I can keep track of both of you. Besides, I wouldn't be able to keep this disguise forever. I'm not asking you keep it a secret. I'm telling you to keep it a secret."

I eyed the two of them. "Breathe a word to another soul and I will end your life with no hesitancy."

I stayed silent. No one dared to speak.

"Alright. Let us proceed. As I had said before, Keiko should ask around about the current whereabouts of Hideyoshi Chiharu. We need more information. Ask around the staff. If they ask why or stay silent, lie to them or continue to pressure them to tell you something. Do not stop until you receive an answer." I said.

"Do I do it now?" asked Keiko.

I nodded once, before turning to Racura. Keiko stood up and freshened up in the bathroom.

"You can go with her. Cast a disguise, and borrow her uniform. Make sure that the people you approach are those that are easily fooled." I told her. "You are there to make sure that Keiko is safe, and isn't overstepping any boundaries. And remember that you are merely a mute student."

Lily nodded before standing up and following Keiko in the bathroom.

I didn't talk to Jiro. I merely gestured him to follow me to his room after I grabbed my bag under my bed.

Once we arrived, I shut the door and shortly tell him to change clothes first.

He doesn't move.

"I said change." I said firmly.

He stays silent as he stares at me.

"I'm sorry." he said.

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you think I would forgive you?"

He didn't answer.

When he didn't talk I opened my mouth to do so.

"You played Hatsumomo and made her believe that you were interested in her. Made her believe that you wanted to get to know her. She was merely a fly, in your web. When anger was in the pit of my stomach, I tried to think straight. I told myself that he didn't like her, that he wasn't interested."

I looked at him, looking for a sign that I should continue. Purple orbs met golden, and I continued.

"But you made it look so believing. You made it look like you two were in love. You made her feel so loved and cared for. I could see it in her eyes. I could hear it in her voice when she said your name. And when she left, your smile faded instantly. Like I said, she was merely a fly in your web."

I smiled slightly at my last sentence. But my smile faded at once. Jiro looked at me, taking every word in as if it were the last he would hear.

"I felt slightly triumphant, now that you had revealed that you didn't care. You didn't love her. You barely liked her. Barely payed any attention to what she did or what she said. And then I thought, what if you were lying to me?"