🌈 Introduction (Rainbow dash)🌈

(A/n: This is another intro.)

Hi there, my name is rainbow dash. My mom and dad are Bow Hothoof and windy whistles. I have a big brother name rainbow Blitz , actually we are twins , but since I was born  1.37 minutes after him soo he calls himself older. We always fight over it . He's annoying😒😒.(A/n: Even though I don't have any siblings but I have a friend and she has a twin sister.They always fight for the same reason. I mean seriously, they fight everywhere, even in school. Anyways, let's continue with the intro ) But he's also over protective sometimes, which is more annoying!! And I also have an adopted sister name scootaloo.She is awesome, just like me. We both have a lot in common. I wish she would be my real sister.

Anyways, tomorrow I am transferring to Canterlot high school. That's because when I was in cloudstale high , (I was 10 that time) I used to get bullied a lot . I try fighting but I was weak in front of them. Because of this I started cutting my hands with blades and I got in depression. I was nearly going to kill myself .(A/n: you don't deserve it rainbow. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!! If you want I will kill them!! Ammm... Maybe I got a little carried away😅😅.But she really deserves better than this.)

My parents noticed it and somehow got me out of this depression. My parents don't want that to happen again soo they are transferring me to CHS. Hoping that I will not get bullied there.

And for company my friend futtershy is there. She told me that her friends are very kind to her. And she will introduce me to them!! Hope that they will be same to me has they are for futtershy .

Anyways , tomorrow is a big day , and I want it to go smoothly. So now I am going to sleep. Meet you guys tomorrow. Bye for now .

   A/n: Rainbows not you too... First AJ break the forth wall and now you!! Stay there . Don't come here.

Anyways, bye for now .

And stay healthy. Peace out.