Chapter 3;Am I in love? No!

(A/n: Hello guys, hope you enjoy reading this chappie😊😊. So here I go....)

Rainbow dash's P.O.V
The blonde hair girl suddenly grabbed my hand and helped me to stand. I got scared. Tears started coming out of my eyes. Then the blonde hair girl said" I am not gonna hurt you, so no need to be scared of me." She then took out her handkerchief and wiped my tears .

No one has ever done that to me . Usually I used to get kicked when I stand up and when ever I used to cry not one would even bother. But this girl reminds me of futtershy. She was the only one who used to bother when I was sad . I became sad when I heard that she went to other school because her parents job was there.

After that , this is the first time that someone cared about me .

Then I looked at her face and hugged her tight. I started crying again but this time I was crying the tears of happiness...

" Thanks " I said and let her go. She was not moving. It was like she paused all of a sudden. Then her face got slightly red. I saw her curiously.

Then I moved my hand in front for her face. She blinked then say " n-no ne-eed t-to th-han-hks me.Amm.... I got-ta go. Me-et yo-u la-ter ." She then quickly ran away. I saw her running with more curiousity.

Then I went to the principal's office. I was been called there to get my timetable. Great thing my mom told that where was the office. I don't wanna ask other students. What if they are mean to me? I don't want my first day of school to go wrong .

Applejack's P.O.V
I wiped her tears and then she faced me and quickly hugged me.

I don't know what happened to me that time but my body was frozen all of a sudden. Butterfly's were flying in my stomach .She then said thanks to me and then let me go .

I was not able to move. I was completely frozen. My face was heating up. I don't know why?

(A/n: it's a sign of love darling. Do I sound like rarity?)

Then I felt that someone was moving their hands in front of my face. It was her. I quickly blinked and said " n-no ne-eed t-to th-han-hks me. Amm... I got-to go. Me-et yo-u la-ter" I said . Then I quickly ran towards the ladies bathroom. I saw that my face was slightly red.

" What just happened there? Why was I blushing? I never had that feeling befor. Do I like her? No! I just met her . I can't like a girl that I just met." I talked to myself. Then I took my book and went to the class.

_______________________________________

A/n: Anyways , thats all I could write for now. I will post the next chappie soon 😉.

Bye.

And always stay healthy. Peace out.