Chapter 7;She's my neighbour

(A/n: I know the topic is not that creative . But hope you enjoy... Here goes.....)

Applejack's P.O.V
I woke up and and went to balcony to take some fresh air. While I was going I saw that RD was still sleeping. When I saw her "OMG!! She's looks sooo cute when she's asleep" I said to myself. Then I blushed as I remembered what I said just now. I quickly went to balcony and took some fresh air. Then I sat there and was wondering why am I acting strange whenever I am near RD. Why!?!? (A/n: 🙄🙄can't you even guess that your in love!!!) Then I saw that everyone was waking up. I quickly went in .

"Daring , you're awake?" Rarity asked me. " Yep! You know, hehe, I just went to take some fresh are " I said and smiled nervously. " Ok dear" rarity replied.

After everyone woke we got ready and changed. Then we went down, had our breakfast , then we played a little more and at last we said bye to each other. Me and RD were walking together.

"Ammm... Don't you wanna go home??" I asked her " I am going home, it's this way " she said . When I was near my home suddenly dash stoped. " What happen???" I asked her. " This is my home" she said as she pointed a blue house with black roof.

"Wait!!! Your my neighbourhood!!" I asked her . " I don't know?? Where do you stay??" She asked me . I pointed a mansion in front of her house. "Woah! Woah! Woah! So that mansion belong to you!!!" She said " not really.. It belong to my parents, I stay there." I replied." That's soo great. Now we can meet each other when ever we want!!" She said with excitement.

(A/n: Well, that was direct. 😅😅)

"Well, now I should go.. bye " she said and gave me a smile and waved bye. " I was standing there like a fool admiring the way she smiled and waved bye to me. When she entered her home I quickly got out of my thoughts. " Woah! What just happened to me " I said to myself. Then I turned and when to my mansion . I saw that my parents were busy with their work and big mac and applebloom were playing with Winona (my pet dog).

Then I went to my room. I watched RD's house. I can see that she's in her room as well. I can see that she was listening to music and also dancing. I giggled a little and also got worried when she slipped and fall down. But she got up. Then she looked at the window and when she saw me looking at her, she blushed. I blushed too. Then she waved me with a nervous smile. I did the same. Then she went out of her room.

Then I sighted and pulled my legs near my chest and cuddled myself into a ball. Then I started singing...

(A/n: 😅😅 I was just scorrling through youtube when I suddenly saw this song. This is the first nightcord song I have listen to.. I thought that it would be perfect to put it her..so I did it. The lyrics are given in the video. I will only write it when there are more than two people singing. In this case , AJ is the only one singing so I didn't wrote it { you all can call me lazy, cause I am lazy..} anyways, hope you enjoy)

After I finished singing I went to sleep. What!! I was tired...

But in Dreams also I was only thinking about RD........ She is soo beauti........ful.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzz.....

_______________________________________

A/n: why do I always end a story with "zzzz..."????

And I am sorry that this chappie was a little small then I usually write.. but I was out of ideas ...

Anyways bye for now.

And always stay healthy. peace out .