Introduction

Five months ago...
Avril's POV.

I was driving to my mother's shop to see her for the first time in months. I've been on the road doing the "family business", a.k.a., hunting.

As I open the door to the shop, I immediately know something is wrong. My head began hurting like hell, the Devil's Trap on the floor was shot at, and there was blood on the ground.

"Mom?!" I call out. No answer, "Mom!"

I run to the back of the shop, following the blood. That's when I saw the worst thing I could imagine.

My mother... dead.

Her skin was ripped off, blood was everywhere, her gun was on the floor.

My scream was high pitched and my tears were like venom pouring from my eyes. "Mom! MOMMY!" I scream as I kneel down next to my dead mother. "Mommy... mom? Please!"

2 hours later...

I was getting the last box out of my mother's basement. She had left 3 boxes of important hunting shit in her will to me.

The last box was small-ish. I knew it wouldn't have much in it, so I decided to open it up.

The first thing I saw was a recently written on, little card. It was a small letter.

Dear Avi,

If you find this, I'm dead. I did something really stupid. I helped Dean Winchester, your brother, and a demon. If I die, find Dean and Sam at the address on the back. I love you, baby girl.

Love, Mom

I stare at the address on the back before I close the trunk lid and get in the drivers side.

"Here comes baby sister Winchester"