Part Two: Angel of the Lord

Avril's POV.

As I sit in the main room with Sam and Dean, I become bored from watching them do research.

"Ugh... do you have a baseball or... something I can do?" I ask.

Dean sighs, "Uh... mind going out to get us some dinner?" Dean asks.

"Sure, why not. Write down what you boys want and I'll go get my car keys." I say before walking out.

I walk down a long hallway to a room labelled "25", which is my room.

Dean said that his room was room "24" and Sam's is "23".

I grab my leather jacket, my keys, my skull and ribbons wallet, and my pocket knife.

"You ready yet, Avi?!" Dean calls.

I smile, he remembered my nickname. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm coming! Get your boxers out of their twist!" I call back.

As I drive back to the house, I begin to wonder if I'll ever regret helping my brothers.

I walk inside through the door to see my brothers with another man. The man wore a trench coat and black pants. "But I don't understand how the Archangels are back. I killed Raphael myself, we saw Gabriel's body, and we saw Michael and Lucifer fall into the Cage." the stranger says.

"What's going on?" I ask curiously.

Dean, Sam, and the stranger all look at me. "Hey, Avi, did you get the food?" Dean asks enthusiastically.

"Yeah... what's going on?" I repeat.

"Well, Avril this is Castiel, he's an Angel of the Lord. Cas this is Avril, our little sister." Sam says.

"Oh. Hi Cas." I say smiling and waving.

He smiles a little bit, "Hello Avril." Castiel says.

"Well, bros, here's the food." I put the food down before pulling out my burger and fries.

As we all eat, my bros continue to discuss the apparent Archangel problem. I listen carefully because, even if the boys refuse to let me hunt, I need to know what my brothers are getting into.

"So... we need to find the four Archangels that want to murder each other." Dean says. "Are they all together, or are they in different parts of the frickin world?"

"According to Angel gossip, as you call it, they're separated." Castiel says.

"So how're the three of us going to find four Archangels at once?" Sam asks.

I look at them, "What am I?! Chopped Demon guts?!" I ask.

Dean chuckles and Sam smirks. "You wanna help find the Archangels?" Sam asks.

"Sure, it can't be that bad." I say.

"Alright, we'll see where who is and then send someone to get whoever." Dean says.

I shrug, "Let's go."