Chapter-1

Samaira's POV:

“Beautiful means ‘full of beauty.’ Beautiful is not about how you look on the outside, beautiful is about what you’re made of. Beautiful people spend time discovering what their idea of beauty on this earth is. They know themselves well enough to know what they love, and they love themselves enough to fill up with a little of their particular kind of beauty each day.” I love these lines from  Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton.

I was reading my book when...

"Hey Sam!! Mom's calling for breakfast" My dear sister, Sarah came in.

"Yeah, coming" I said and climbed down the stairs.

"Good morning Mom and Dad" I wished my parents.

"Oh hello! Your elder brother is also here" My bhaiya, Sidharth said.

"I know Bhai, I was just going to wish you...Good morning to the best bro in the world"I wished while hugging him.

"Ooho!! Kya chahiye isko ab?" Bhai asked everyone.

"Kya? Mai apne Bhai ko pyar se wish nhi kr skti Kya good morning" I said.

"Bhai, ye chahti h ki aap bhi hm dono ko mom aur dad ke sath chhorne aaye airport tk" Sarah told Bhai.

"You know na Sam, I have so much work in our company" Bhai said.

"Plz na Bhai, Who knows when will we meet after that, please.. pretty please" I said with my puppy eyes.

"Ughh! Fine" He said and me and Sarah exclaimed and high fived each other.

"These girls" Mom said shaking her head.

"Is both of yours packings done princesses?" Dad asked us.

"Yeah dad!" Me and Sarah said in unison.

Oh wait, I forgot to tell...me and Sarah are going to Boston University for our studies. We have to reach airport till 9:00 pm as we have a flight at 12. I'm so so excited.

Sarah's POV:

Finally our dream is gonna come true, me and Sam always wanted to do our studies from there. First we'll be doing our BBA and then MBA, that means total five year. For five years me and Sam will be staying in an apartment by ourselves, our family said that we can live in a small bungalow but we always wanted to live in a small house so we decided that we'll be living by ourselves. I hope everything goes well.

'Well..you all would be confused as Sam acts more chirpy like the youngest sibling and I act as the older one, I Know it's kinda weird but mom says sometimes it happens...I always have a doubt what if I'm the older twin...just kidding!!'
.
.
.
.
.
At Airport;

Mom was being very emotional, dad and Bhai were trying to console her...

"Mom, it's not that we are going there forever" I said.

"Yaa, we'll be coming in 2-3 months" Sam said.

"Okay, but take good care of yourselves... I'll be missing both of you" She said and hugged both of us.

"Hey!! I'm also here" Dad said.

"Family hug!!" Bhai said and all of us hugged.

Third Person's POV:

They checked in and got seated

"Hey Sarah, Are you excited?" Samaira asked.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous as well" Sarah said with a small smile.

"Don't worry!! We both are together na....hm dono sath to darne ki Kya baat" Samaira said making Sarah laugh.

Both gave each other an assuring smile :) :)

Soon the plane took off...both of them were very happy, unaware of the changes their life's gonna make....

•××××ו××××ו

Hey guys!!❤️

So here's the first chapter of this book. Hope you all will like it...💖
And also thank you so much for all the lovely comments...it really means a lot.

What changes will occur in these two sisters' lives?
Do comment your  opinions ...

Thank you!
Annie/Ananya 💕

Till then... Bye bye ❤️