Chapter-3

Ved's POV:

Wow!! Is she an angel? I don't believe how can someone be so cute and hot at the same time. I need to say thanks to this Rocky for helping me see this gorgeous angel. Now, show time Ved!
I started steps towards her...she was with another girl, maybe her friend or sister.

"Hey beautiful!!" I said with my charming smile confidently but I was hell nervous from inside.

"Do I know you?" She said narrowing her eyes and turned away and my smile fell for a second. I again tried.

"Abhi nhi jante pr chaho to achhe se jaan skte h ek dusre ko" I said with a smirk.

"Sorry not sorry coz I'm not interested in knowing any playboy who flirts with every other girl" she said rolling her eyes.

"No, it's not like that. Tum koi aisi ldki nhi ho...kaise batau tm special ho!" I said a dialogue from a recent bollywood movie which I don't think she knows.

"Oh hello..ye Bollywood dialogues bolne se kch nhi hoga" she said.

"Aaila!! Tm India me rhti thi?" I said exited. Great, There'll be no problem in our marriage now...as my mom don't wants a NRI bahu and she strictly told me this.( Oh bhaisab...ye to bohot aage ka sochta h😂)

"To Kya Mai shakal se alien dikhti hu?" She said with a fake smile.

"Nhi nhi, tum to...made for me lgti ho" I said the last line in low voice.

"Kya kaha?" She asked.

"Maine kaha ki tm to made in India lgti ho" I said with a wide grin.

She shook her head and turned to leave with the other girl.

"Ahh...fir kb milogi?" I asked with hope.

"I wish kabhi na hi mile" She said rolling her eyes and left. Milenge to hm zrur angel!
.
.
.
"See, I told you that she is not easy to get" Rocky said with a smirk. I was going to say something when Veer interrupted.

"Ved, we're getting late... let's go to our classes" He said and dragged me with him.

Samaira's POV:

That guy! Such a big flirt he is...he was cute and a bit handsome but I don't like the guys who use cheesy lines to get a girl. I wish I never meet him again!

"Sam, he was a nice guy ya...you shouldn't have been that much rude to him" Sarah told me.

"Ooh, or should I say ki Teri Nazar uske sath wale ldke pe thi isliye tu chahti thi ki hmari unse friendship ho jaye" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Ai..aisa kuch nhi hai" she trembled.

"Achha...waise I must say nice choice ha!" I said and chuckled seeing her face turn red.

"Shut up! Just go to your class... I'm going to mine" She said.

"Oh ya! See don't be nervous okay..." I told her as she is a bit shy.

She smiled and nodded. I finally found my class. I took a seat there.

After sometime, the professor entered and we wished him. Just then a boy entered and he was the same guy who was flirting with me.

"May I come in sir?" He asked.

"Why are you late on your first day?" Sir asked him.

"I was stucked in some important work" he said. 'Ya ya flirting with girls is a very important work right!'

"Okay, go and sit there" He said pointing to the seat beside me. He looked at me and gave a wide smile. Oh god! Now I have to bare him for whole class.

"Yes sir!" He said and sat beside me.
.
.
.
"Hey!!" He said but I ignored.

"I'm Ved, What's your name?" He asked me.

"Samaira" I said as I didn't wanted to sound rude.

He kept speaking the whole class and I kept concentrating on the lecture.
.
.
.
Finally!! Now, I'll meet Sarah in canteen. I left the class hurriedly so that Ved don't come behind me again.
I reached and spotted Sarah with....WTH!!

Sarah's POV:

I got into my class and I was hell nervous as I didn't knew anyone here...I got seated on an empty seat beside the same boy who was with that guy flirting with Sam.

"Umm...can I sit here?" I asked nervously.

"Y.. yeah sure" I think he was also a bit introvert.
.
.
.
"Hey! I'm Veer" He said.

"Sarah" I said with a small smile.

"Umm... I'm sorry for my brother" he said after some time.

"You're his brother?" I asked him and he nodded.

"But he really loves that girl... I can say by looking into his eyes" he said.

"Yeah...but my sister don't like the guys who flirt" I said.

"She's your sister?" I nodded.

"Ooh, umm...can we try to make them friends so that they get to know each other better and who knows maybe they end up together" he said and I thought for a while.

"Okay!" I said with a small smile. 'Samaira was saying that she didn't liked that guy but I can tell that she liked him at first when he didn't started flirting with her.'

The professor came and started the lecture.
.
.
.
.
Soon the lecture ended and we headed towards the canteen.

Veer's POV:

When she asked me if she can sit here then I was very happy from inside which showed up by nervousness on my face. After sometime I told her about my idea...I really think that Ved is in love and I should help him,. She thought for a while and then agreed. And by this we can also come close if it is written in our destiny.
.
.
.
We headed to canteen after the class got over.
We sat on a table of four as Sarah said that Samaira is gonna come here. I called Ved and told him to come here as well.

After sometime, I saw Samaira making her way toward Sarah and she was very shocked when she saw me...she kept standing there, soon Ved also came there and he was shocked as well.... when Samaira noticed him, she gave death glares to Sarah whereas Ved gave me a thankful look.

Only god knows what'll happen now!!

Ps: Please read below to know the schedule once again💟💟

°××××××××~××××××××°

Hey guys!!❤️

How're you all doing?
Hope you all liked the chapter and tell me what you all think will happen now!🤗 (I know utna achha nhi tha!😅 Online classes ke wjh se mushkil se time Mila to likh liiya Maine and I'll try to make the next chappy a good one 💞)

I hope you all are okay with the schedule that is :-

"Obs€ssiv€ D€sir€" = On Tuesdays and Fridays.

"~~Our Stormy Relationship~~" On Thursdays and Saturdays.

Thank you!!
Annie/Ananya💕

Till then... Bye bye 💞