Chapter-4

Samaira's POV:

How can she!! How can she do this to her sister?...she knows I hate him and then also she has called them to canteen and is sitting with them...I made my way towards Sara with a glare.

"Sara, What are you doing here with them?" I said with anger in my voice.

"Sam, atleast listen to me first please!" She asked with puppy eyes. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"See, we are in same class and we have became good friends now and you know na that I'm aa introvert.. it's hard for me to make new friends...plz let them sit with us...Ved r Veer Bhai h aur dekh na ye v Delhi se hi h, hm sb achhe friends bn skte h plz..." Sarah said. I closed my eyes and turned towards Veer.

"See I can be friends with you but not with your brother so tell him to stay away from me and flirt with other girls" I said to him. He just nodded and That Ved's smile fell. Good.

"Okay! Now both of you sit as well" Sarah said excitingly. I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

Ved also took a seat beside me.

"I'll definitely not make you my friend" He whispered in my ears and I looked at him shocked. Just a minute ago he was happy that we'll be becoming friends..now what happened?

"Coz I'll make you my girlfriend 😉" He said with a wink and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"In your dreams...mere itne bhi bure din nhi aaye" I said rolling my eyes.

We chatted about random things and that Ved kept on irritating me with his flirty lines. We left for our classes after having some food. Again this guy will irritate me in class. He kept flirting with me but I just kept concentrating on lecture and ignoring him but then he started staring at me...
.
.
.
.
Our classes got over and we left to our appartment. I was hella tired...We changed..did our dinner and got into our bed.
Ved is quite cute and handsome and I would have liked him if he wasn't such a flirt......'but he seems quite serious about you'  my subconscious mind said. No..that type of guys never change...they change girlfriends like clothes but he doesn't seem like....ugghh!! Just sleep Sam, stop thinking about him. I slept thinking what will happen in future.

Ved's POV:

Oh My God! Yaar Veer...I love you so much, Life me pahli baar tune itna achha kaam Kiya h.....akhir Bhai kiska h huh! (Self obsessed Ved🤦🏻‍♀️)

I was a bit hurt when she said that she can friends with Veer but not me...but I recovered quickly as I know that no girl can resist my charm...'she is hard to get, You already had a demo dumbo!!' my subconscious mind said.

I'll still try to get her...afterall ye Mera pahla pahla pyar h!!

I told her that I didn't wanted to make her my friend and she was shocked...I smirked in my mind...that means she has some feelings for me as well, I said that I'll make her my girlfriend..she was relieved but soon recovered and replied..... 'Destiny wants us together sweetie and we definitely will'

We had our class afterwards...I kept on using my precious charming lines on her but she kept on ignoring it and concentrate on the lecture, That class was really very boring but I didn't wanted Samaira to be there alone as many guys were gawking at her and I don't want anyone to be with my Sam so I survived there with great difficulty. It wasn't that difficult as my angel was for me to just stare at her face...
.
.
.
.
Finally! The class was over and I'll have to leave my Sam and reach home.....
.
.
.
We reached our appartment and I got into my room thinking about my angel and the smile never leaving my face. I had never loved a girl the way I love Samaira and never will be able to...
.
.
.
.
After Two months:-

Third Person's POV:

Samaira reached the college and saw...
.
.
.
.

~•~×××××××××~×××××××××~•~

Hey guy!!

How're you all doin'? ( I know you all are ready with bats to hit on my head but plz hear me out first)😅

So..*sigh* My half yearly exams are gonna start from 5th of October so I needed to concentrate on my studies more as it's my 10th and that is the reason I wasn't able to update any chapters...

Don't worry! I'll be updating chapters but it'll be slow updates as it'll be hard for me to study and write chapters at the same time...So please forgive me for that! Pretty please*puppy eyes*❤️

I know it was a short chappy but I hope you all liked the chapter and if you did then plz vote for it as well...

Thank you!!
Annie/Ananya💕

Till then..Bye bye❤️