Chapter-5

Samaira's POV:

I reached college and saw Veer, Sarah and Ved talking in campus....

In these two months I have became really good frnds with Veer, kind of best friends and same with Sarah and Ved and yaa I forgot, Veer and Sarah realised that they love each other and confessed, they are in relationship now!❤︎

And about me and Ved, even though Sarah and Veer try to bring us closer even Ved try hard to make me feel special and I do feel that but....I accept that may be I like him a little bit but I'm afraid coz of my past experience, I don't want to be betrayed....again!

I reached them,

"Hey, ur late Sam! Ved was waiting for u...ur class is gonna start in 5 min." Sarah said.

"He didn't needed to, I didn't asked him!" I said rolling my eyes, I saw hurt in his eyes for a sec but he recovered....I didn't wanted to hurt him but I had to so that he stops trying!

Third Person's POV:

They all attended their lectures and met at the canteen.
All were cracking jokes and talking to each other(except Sam n Ved even though Ved was trying) when Sarah's phone rang....

"Hey Mom!, How're u?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah...we're in college only, What happened?" She asked.

"WHATT!!" She yelled and all of them flinched.

"Yeah, I'll tell her...okh will call u when we reach home" Saying this she kept her phone aside with her 1000 watt happy face.

"What happened that u yelled like ur wedding's gonna happen" Samaira said while laughing.

"Heyy!! don't say like that." Veer said and Sam rolled her eyes with a smile. These love birds!

"Not mine Sam...but bhai's engagement and wedding date got fixed." She said shocking her.

"WHAT!!" Sam yelled.

'Omg I'm so happy, finally we'll get a bhabhi....but I'm mad at bhai coz he didn't told me this" Sam said the last line while pouting.

Someone was busy watching her..well, we all know who*winking*

"Don't worry, I know you'll deal with him in ur own way" Sarah said and Sam nodded with a smirk.

"Well, Congrats girls!!" Both the brothers congratulated them.

"What congrats, both of u will come to the wedding and wish bhai there" Sarah said and Sam's eyes got wide.

She wanted to ignore Ved as she got affected by him and feared if she'll confess to him that....She do like him.

"Yeah We'---" Veer started but got interrupted by a call. He attended the call.

"Hey mom!"

"What! Are u serious?"

"I don't believe it....haa I'll tell him...Ooh...Yeah....ok bye!" He ended the call with a wide grin.

"Now don't tell me ki tmri ya tmhri behen ki shaadi fix ho gyi" Sam kidded while giggling.

"Q? Ved ki nhi ho skti kya?" Veer said while smirking, Sarah was controlling her laugh and both Ved n Sam went pale.

"What?" Both of them say but difference was that Ved yelled and Sam's voice came as a whisper.

"Arrey! I was kidding...Chill!" Veer said laughing seeing their faces while Ved gave him death glares.

"Ok...enough of this, now tell na what did aunty say that u were shocked?" Sarah asked.

"Omg u won't believe....my sister urf lady dabbang is gonna get married!!" He said being excited.

"What? Are u serious, di agreed?" Ved asked.

"She didn't agreed to marry a boy of mom n dad's choice...She was already dating a guy from 2 years!" Veer said.

"What? She was dating a guy from 2 years and didn't even told us?" Ved asked dramatically acting betrayed.

"Arrey wo chhor....I'm so happy for di" Veer said and both the girls smiled.

"But we'll not be able to come to ur brother's wedding...We're sorry!" Veer said and Ved nodded being disappointed.

Both the girls nodded in understanding.

"So when are u both leaving?" Ved asked.

"Dad has already booked our tickets so we'll be leaving Tomorrow only" Sarah said with a sad smile as she's gonna miss her Veer. Veer also looked sad.

"Arrey what happened? We're going to be in same city...Mil lena tm dono" Sam said shrugging.

"Yeah right baby...We'll also meet there." Ved said with flirtatious smile. Sam looked at him irritated but she was doing that tl hide her blush.

"Yeah, In ur dreams!" She said rolling her eyes while Sarah nd Veer exchanged a knowing smile.

Sarah knew why Sam is not able to accept Ved's love but she didn't told him anything as she thought that only Sam should tell him this!

They all bid Bye to eachother and promised to meet in delhi.

Little did they know what destiny has planned!!

Hey guys,

So I've updated this chapter after sparing time, I know thora boaring v tha pr...as many of u know that I'm giving boards this year so it was hard for me to manage both studies and wattpad so I'm this late, Sowwiee!!❣︎

And I'm not sure if I will be able to update any chapter till my boards are over so it was a gift from my side to all of my readers nd especially those who private messaged me and even commented for the same...I hope u all aren't angry at me for this nd if you are then I'm really sowiee*with puppy eyes*♡︎♥︎♡︎

And if u liked the chapter then plz do vote...aise mujhe lgta h ki aaplg ko achhi hi nhi lg rhi h ye book so plzz do vote and comment as well, LOVE UH GUYS SO SO MUCH❤︎❤︎❤︎

Till then...Buh Bye♥︎