he saved me!?!?!?

(Bryan's POV)

Glitchtrap kept pushing me forward.

Soon I was in a Roman arena. Vines hanged down form the ceiling, the walls even the floor! I saw a wooden plank above it is another plans but with a noses (a noses is a rope you use for killing yourself)
My handed are tied together glitchtrap put the noses though my head there's a bit of rope left it went on the top part.

As the thing move I was forced to move to glitchtrap stopped it when I was on the edge.

"Any last words BrYaN" glitchtrap said "tell molten I love him"  Molten and everyone rushed in but it was to late was already hanging Molten started to climb the wall.

he was on the plank above me he cut the Rope I fell to the ground.

Everything went silent

(Molten's POV)

I saw glitchtrap run to a Portal I chased after him.

I grabbed himby the neck and thrown him onto the floor.

Shadow Freddy escaped. 

I punched glitchtrap until he stopped moving I picked Bryan up.

And ran away from that place I ran straight to the office and put him bed.

I was about to have a panic attack.

Afton  said he'll try his best to save her.

the others went to explain what happened.

Afton said they're fine.

I went back into the room I sat next to her I held her hand she loved it when I sang to her I took a deep breath and began to sing

Song: what hurts the most

I felt a warm hand on my cheek "don't cry please" bryanna said "I thought I lost you".

"Shhhh I'm here now" she moved over "come on" I came into the bed I held her I felt her arms around me "goodnight love 💞"
"Night"

So I'm bisexual and I wanna show my friend that I love her and yes I'm a girl so I'm planning on getting her flowers and a teddy bear keep in mind
IM 11 AND SHES 12 SHES 8 OR 3 MONTHS OLDER I'm so nervous wish meh meh luck TwT