The guild

Its been almost 7 years and me and the girls are finally done with training so they are forcing me to join a guild.

They are obviously joining as well. I protested at first but I don't get a say in things like these so that ended quickly.

And now we are infront of a guild called Fairy Tail.

Though getting hear was almost a problem since no one would actually help. They practically vanished once I started approaching town.

I started to aproch the door with Essos, Flair and Tiamat in there young forms.

I started to push the door open and it was a nice little place though they seemed to all be frozen. All most like they were afraid of something.

I look over to Tiamat and she was mouthing 'your magic signature'

"Oh. I forgot about that"

I noticed a few people were questioning why I said this but most were frozen still.

The only one isn't the old man yet he does seem on edge.

As I suppress my power I put my hand on the back of my head as I rub it saying "sorry if I caused a fright. I'm used to living in the woods. I was actually wondering if I could join."

When I finished saying that I noticed most went back to what they were doing a few are still looking at me the one with spiky pink hair is looking at me funny though. Almost as if she wants to fight me.

I walk up to the old man "so I assume you are the master I'd like to join the guild"

He started to smile as he asked "sure what magic you use"

I look at Essos, Tiamat and finally Flair all giving nods.

I sigh as I tell him my magic "I use Elemental magic. Specifically dragon slaying, devil slaying and God slaying. Oh and I dabble in requip as well"

While I was listing my magic I noticed everyone slowly stop what they were doing once again and look at me. I heard whispers as well.

Then I hear footsteps behind me that don't sound like the girls so I turned around to see the pink haired kid. Probably about four years younger then me.

When she was next to me we looked into each other's eyes and the same thing happened we zinged. The girls seemed to pick up on this as well.

I quickly listen back in to what she is asking "so your a dragon slayer"

I nod

She then goes on to say "so your like me. Did your dragon disappear as well."

I grew very confused I looked at Tiamat "I thought you said most of the other dragons are dead. Especially around this area"

This got a reaction from the hole guild.

As for Tiamat she hit me on the head saying "that was supposed to be a secret. Baka"

I rubbed my head "I forgot sorry"

Then the pink haired kid got excited and began asking Tiamat "if you're a dragon do you know Igneel"

She seemed to think for a while then she seemed to remember "yah. I remember him. Though I haven't seen him in over four hundred years though knowing him its likely he is alive."

The pink haired girl once she hears this looks kinda bummed but quickly cheers up.

Everyone slowly goes back to what they were doing as the girls get the join the guild as well.

Well I better go socialize.

Timeskip.

Well its been a few months. I'm already S class. They are actually saying me and gildarts are the ace in the holes of fairy tail. Oh and lets just say I got more girls that I've, what Tiamat calls, zing with me. Though they don't seem to know what it is. Well at least Cana.

Erza and Mira on the other hand know and they also know about the little Harem I have actual the hole guild does and I receive mixed looks some of jealousy and others of pity and I understand both.

Since Mira and Erza fight over who will join what first.

(Gender bend since I don't what to leave Natsu with no one though at the same time screwing grey)

Anyway right now I'm watching Erza chase around Natsumi and grey. Around for eating her cake.

I look over to the crate and I see a group of people. I look back and forth and I realize one thing. Time travel.

Well fuck them there future self should of known better I'm going to go over there.

When I get over there it doesn't seem like future me is hear so I ask "so where is future me"

They all freeze and turn to me. They look horrified. Well at least erza and Lucy the I continue "also who is th- actually since she with you I'll probably find out." I also take a closer look at Erza "also I didn't realize Erza grows up to be so pretty"

Other then the now red Erza everyone was still kind of stiff. "Lossen up the time paradox thing only happens if you kill someone or spill larg amounts of information. Times almost like a person it tries its hardest to not to leave the set past when it comes to this stuff plus you really could spoil the future at least to a random person or someone that its not about. Well according to Essos."

This seemed to just confuse Natsumi and grey. Erza and the blond seemed to understand it.

I walk over to Natsumi who was still trying to figure out what I said. "Your still cute when your confused even as an adult huh. Natsumi"

This caused her to turn as red as Erza's hair.

I chuckled.

I then looked at Erza "could you sit down there is one thing I wanted to try"

She seemed confused but she sat down anyway with her legs crossed.

I smirk perfect.

I walk over to her and sit on her lap.

And I rest my head against her chest like she was a pillow. She definitely felt like one. Man there softer then Essos Flair's and Tiamat's.

I couldn't tell if she was embarrassed or happy since I can't see her face. But I could see the others, the blonde and Natsumi seemed jealous and grey amazed.

I turn a round in her lap and give her one more hug. Unfortunately my face was at chest level.

She also hugged back. Wich mad me happy.

Once the hug was over I looked at the clearly jealous Natsumi. "You want a hug as well"

She was going to say something then she got a brilliant idea as an evil expression came over her face.

She quickly grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. Now it may have been a little smaller then the others not saying there small no there big there just smaller, but to say there softer and more plump is an understatement to the point I accidentally say "so soft" out loud. To wich caused her smirking face to become an embarrassed one to the point steam came out.

After she let go of my hand I quickly waved goodbye as I went off to do my own thing wishing then luck to get back to the future.

Later I saw future Erza running with a cat sut on. Man if she is actually with me im a lucky man.

I walk into the guild to go get a job.