the war

I look over to the water wizard. I was going to say something bet she said "you can't beat me with your ice it will just go through me. You might as well just give up now and hand over Lucy Heartfilia."

I chuckled. She seemed confused I then full blown laugh. After a few seconds I say "do you know who I am"

She was still confused "im an elemental wizard. Specifically the elemental God. Though I admit I have a bad habit to stick to one element or magic when I fight. Though thats what made me grow to heights previously thought impossible that with my battle hunger. Means I can do this"

Towards the end I raise my hand and when I finished talking I send out a wave of ice that turns the rain into snow and covers the ocean in ice for miles even freezes the water in the town.

I look towards her and say "just cause you're a hot chick doesn't mean I'll go easy on yo-"

I heard a thud in her direction and saw that she fainted.

"... did I free- is that steam did she faint from heat. How the hell" I walk over to her and go infront of her head and lean over her and it seems I finally made eye contact since I felt a zing. As her beautiful blue eyes stare back seemingly just woken up.

I chuckled. "You know you could join us... just saying."

I then walk away towards where I sence Natsumi fighting and Essos Flair and Tiamat heading.

I get there and I see that Erza is there as well.

I hear the wind wizard say she will also loose her head.

I laughed gaining all there attention and look towards the wizard it a stare of pure rage and say "my beautiful strawberry and feisty little salamander aren't going anywhere"

I walk in front of a blushing Erza. And Natsumi who says "big bro" I internally blush since I forgot she sees me as a brother and has a brother complex.

The wizard then says "I guess I must take this seriously. After all it be rude not to in the presence of a God after all"

He then takes off his blindfold and his eyes glow. I chuckled.

He then says "now God of the elements step into this air space Zero, air space of death. It consumes the lives of all who enter it."

I chuckled. A kind of death magic to an extent. I then say out loud "alright I'll play your little game"

I see the freight in both Nats and Erza's eye's. I let out a small laugh they really think that this will hurt.

I keep walking towards him and I do feal something trying to eat away at my life force but it can't even hope to take off a second of life.

I continued to walk forward as his eyes widened. When I'm close I started laughing loudly and said "Don't you get it. This level of magic has absolutely no effect on me. You can't even hope to make me get itchy"

I lift my palm and say "let me show you what real wind magic is."

Then I launch a gust of wind that sent him flying out the back of the Gaint chasing the back to be completely destroyed. I watch as he got sent skipping into the distance

After that the stone giant came crashing down. Heh so much for his Guildhall.

Though then he came back on the microphone and declared that they have lucy and that they are going to whipe us out.

Heh yah he can try.

After a few seconds I sence that for whatever reason Erza is extremely low on magic. I look at Natsumi "hey Natsumi"