VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So, surprise. I'm alive. I guess.

Back in college for my second year. New roommates are nice.

Anyway, I guess I should get to the point. As I'm sure you've all guessed, I currently have no motivation for this story at the moment. That isn't to say I'm never going to continue this (rest assured, I have a plan for an entire series already laid out).

There's just a lot of other story ideas I want to explore right now that are far more interesting to me at the moment. I'm sorry for fans of Call Me V who really wanted an update, but there won't be one for a while.

In the meantime, I'll be writing an entirely new book. It's a She-Ra and (technically) League of Legends crossover titled: Ordinal of The Rebellion. It'll be out soon after this announcement. If you haven't watch the Netflix show She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, I'd actually very very very much recommend you do. It's kinda like Avatar and Legend of Korra where it's technically for younger audiences, but there's a lot to be enjoyed for older viewers.

In any case, the main point is that this story is now officially on hiatus while I work on Ordinal of The Rebellion. That's not to say I won't start working on both at the same time, but motivation is a fickle thing, and I am mainly doing this for fun.

Anyway, check out my She-Ra (and my new story), and stay safe everyone!