Chapter 1

A/N:Ok before the story starts I just want to say a few things. I have a plan for how I want the beginning and middle to be but I don't know about the end yet. I also have to put some of the middle events in order so sorry if it drags out to long ( this story is going to be so cringey lol). Please don't be offended when I talk about controversial things that bts has done in the past because it has to do with the story's plot and everyone makes mistakes. This story is going to be in first person but I'm making some of the attributes of the character( like the character being a POC and female) but you can change some things if you'd like as long as they're important to the plot.

Character name: Natalie Choi

Age(as of 2020): 19

Birthday: December 13, 2000

Height: 170.18 cm(5'7)

Weight: It doesn't matter

Ethnicity: You can chose, it doesn't really matter she just needs to have colored skin

IQ: 172

Eye color: you can chose 

Hair color: Dark

 --------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

                              Gumi, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, 2001

                                                                 Eun-Jin's POV

It's a cool afternoon and I'm sitting quietly in my car with my husband, Choi Sang-Min.

I looking out the window as we drive through the mostly empty freeway. We're going to Seoul right now to see our new house. The moving truck should be there already.....hmm those are some beautiful trees - oh look at those birds, the baby on the sidewalk, and the pretty clouds....wait.

"...."

"Honey is there something wrong?"

"...."

"Eun-Jin?"

" HONEY STOP THE STUPID CAR RIGHT NOW THERE'S A BABY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!!"

"Ah no need to yell I'll stop the ca- EUN-JIN WHAT THE HELL?!?"

I apologized in my head to Sang-Min but I couldn't wait any longer for him to stop the car. I opened the door and jumped out of the car then sprinted towards the baby(without getting hurt? Dang girl you're strong).

They say think before you act but that doesn't apply to me. Running towards the baby's shoe box(?) I scoop the charming child in my arms. It's a girl,she has a more swarthy complexion than me, but the softest skin ever. Her eyes are like galaxies and I could just stare into them forever.

"Eun-Jin! Oh my God I thought you had gotten hurt, don't you ever do that again!" Sang-Min yelled out to me. He had parked the car to the side and seemed to be out of breath running towards me. "Yeah, yeah ok but look at this baby! She's so cute can we please keep her? I won't do anything stupid again I promise!" Sang-Min looked skeptical. "I'm not so sure, we can't just take a random baby, especially if they're not.... from around here."