Chapter 5

A/N:Hello it's another chapter(wow awkward as hell)

I honestly don't know what to say so....

Stan

Bee

Tea

Ass

Everyone rn: The ability to speak does not make you intelligent

Just read the chapter pls

A/N(@Miya1229): Lol my fellow partner in crime is hilarious XD

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

--------

"We're doing what now?" 

"Leaving this house. I know it's random, but the best time to do it is now!" Sofia looks into my eyes. Her face filled with hope and mine with utter confusion.

"I'd like some more insight, please..." I say crossing my arms.

"Well..." Sofia begins, "It's a long story and I promise I'll tell you everything later. But what you need to know for right now, is that Erin and Evan aren't our real parents."

I feel my face pale*. I just had a disgusting thought. She must be lying... this is a prank video isn't it?

It doesn't make sense why it would be, but I want to believe it is. 

"8 years living a lie." I laugh. "Like that would ever happen, Sofia. Nice try." 

"Come on, Natalie. Your mouth says I'm lying, but your face and hands say otherwise."

I look down at my hands and then at Tómas. They are both shaking violently.  Why does my life have to be like this? I wish Sofia was lying. Why does she have to be right?

And it makes sense too. Why Evan and Erin don't treat us with love, why we have limited access to everything. Why didn't I see it sooner... I start to feel my eyes getting wet, but I try my best to hold back tears.

"I-I believe you!" Tómas says in a shaky voice with his head held down. He then petitely, grabs a duffel bag and starts packing his clothes.

Now this is one of the rare moments where I am completely speechless. I want to protest really bad, but there's no use. I grip the bag Sofia gave me tightly, and walk towards my room to pack for our apparent escape. 

"OI!" I yell after hitting my face into the doorframe. Damn, I forgot it was dark.

Sofia and Tómas turn to me.

"I'm FINE!" I say and storm away more aggressively than intended.

(I'm really just fine fine fine~ 💃🏽)

~

I pull out my phone and use it as a flashlight to find the others in the hallway. Tómas and I follow Sofia awkwardly, the current events still fresh in our minds.

We cautiously make our way into the garage and are faced with another predicament.

"You know they're going to notice one of their cars is gone right? And do you even know what we're doing? Where are we going to go? What money do we have? And most importantly, what are we going to eat?" I question.

She rolls her eyes. "Calm down, Natalie. This isn't Jeopardy..." She sighs and pulls out a thick envelope(thicc),"You have so little faith." She says. Then she takes a black pen out of her pocket and writes on the back of an envelope. She slides the envelope into the windshield of one of Erin's fancy cars.