Chapter 3

(Author's note from quotev)
A/N(ADisplayName): Sorry if the chapter is a little late. I had recently gotten a cool birthday present and I was using up my time building it. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

A/N(サマイヤ) Hello! I'm ADisplayName's co-author. I'm new to writing on Quotev, so please me good to me. I know that you can't really tell who's writing, but it would be nice if you could recommend some things on how to improve my writing!

I also wish for you to like this chapter! 안녕!

                                                        Natalie's point of view

This movie Wall-E is starting to get interesting, but I try not show my interest since I didn't want to pick the movie in the first place. This is going to end up being a love story between the two robots. I can tell.

The robots find a plant in the ground, which is weird, since there is no life on that planet. I start leaning forward in my chair, but of course when it starts getting interesting, someone rings the doorbell. My heart rate speeds up.

We didn't order anymore food so who could that be...?

We all cautiously walk to the door for the second time, with our baseball bat, frying pan, and toy gun. I can practically hear my parents' heart beating louder and louder.

We slowly open the door, it's creaking making me more anxious, and it's two very tall people standing at the door. "Are you foreigners?" My Dad blurts out in English. He probably said that because their features are different than a Korean person's. Like me.

I still elbow him lightly because he should know that not all people who look different are foreigners. He winces and I see the tall woman rolling her eyes.

"We're here to take Natalie to the States." The woman says. "Because we are... her legal parents." 

My parents?!? "I thought you dead?" I exclaim in sort of broken English. I may be smart but English is really hard.

The tall man pulls out a handkerchief and starts sobbing into it and before I could say anything both strange adults are hugging me and crying hysterically. 

"We didn't want to leave you we're so sorry and we just-" the woman stops and starts sobbing again. Maybe they are my real parents... but why did I think they were dead my whole life? 

The tall man's hands are getting closer to my face and he starts squeezing my cheeks. Ow! What the heck?! My mom(my adoptive one?) starts pulling his arms away from me and gives him a warning glare.

Dad speaks up, "B-but how do we know you are really her parents?"

He's probably hurt that my maybe real parents are trying to take me away from him. I feel bad, but a small part of me wants to know my parents. What if the states are better than here? That means I would be able to fulfill my dream...

The two tall maybe parents' faces get serious and tall mom pulls out a bunch of papers from her bag. "We have legal documents saying that she's ours. We'll be taking to America next week." 

"Yeah, and if you don't give her to us by then, you'll be in big trouble with the American and Korean government." The man says with a look that's trying to be menacing but isn't because he still has tear stains and snot on his face.

"I see..." Dad says glumly.

The woman's face softens suddenly. "Anyways we just wanted to let you guys know, so you don't feel like we're kidnappers or anything when the time comes!"