Chap. 2 News Article and insta

Nadia Wang and boyfriend Will Turner have broken up.  Nadia is best known for her role as Daisy Johnson in Agents of Sheild and for her role in Abominable.  Will is a actor best known for his roles in Starkid musicals-mainly Paul from the guy who didn't like musicals.  They have Stated that There reason for splitting is they have grown apart.  With Nadias busy schedule all over the country its easy to grow apart.  However one cannot help but wonder if how successful Nadia is and how relatively unknown Will is has caused tension.  Nadia is a Marvel actress who has recently been given a Quake movie, and has been in a handful of other movies. In her teens she had a successful music career in China.  Will on the other hand is a cast member of a small theater company that is popular among Teenagers.

....

Nadia_Says_No- @Willy_Turner  checking my outfit to go and call @e

Nadia_Says_No- @Willy_Turner  checking my outfit to go and call @e.news out.  Me and Paul broke up because have grown.  He will always be my dear friend and he is just as if not more successful as me.  Go and check out how talented he is!  Soo... Fuck anyone who shits on him.

Willy_Tuner- You tell them!! Badass boss

Maddie_Wrote_that- Fuck them.  Love you guys and 10 out of 10 on the asskicking outfit

Zoe_Clarke- Damn my friends are amazing!