002

✧ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 ✧
! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 !
" veleno..?  "
>•<
[ MATTIA ]

Me and the boys sat in the large living room taking to what seemed part of the mafia.

" I'm mattia, I lead my people uh They call me diablo " I greeted the group.

" im Alejandro fangs, Ladies man " he clicked his tongue and winked. I smack his shoulder.

" Kairi cosentino, sweets, fighter. " he laughed. " he's good with his hands, he's quick " Roshaun added.

Some of the others laughed but we did to. It sounded dirty.

" Mariano castano, snake eye I am a sniper " he said dryly.

" Alvaro, call me whatever. I deal with the technical issues. " he smiled.

" I'm Roshaun, joker. I play the tricks, and plant the traps " he laughed.

" this is my team " I smiled standing up. " introduce yours " I added.

" Katerina, come down " one of the girls yelled.
" lucia, Pluto I get on the inside " she shrugged. " I don't know how else to put it.
She was short, 5'3 I'm guessing. Petite but smart.

" I'm Maria, felony. I fight. " she said boldly get dryly " tsh " I scoffed. Tall, Slim and dark skinned.

" I'm hunter, uhm I snipe also " one of the guys raised there hands. He was tall, nice bod. Blond curly hair.

" I'm maverick, uhm just call me Rickey. I'm good with technology like uh AloeVera over there " he pointed. Dark fluffy hair, decent hight.

" Nadia, beater is my ' nick name ' " she used hand signals. " I fight " she added. She was a little on the chubby, thic girl side. Short brown hair with green highlights. Light tan skin.

" tiana, pistol I supply weapons and whatever veleno wants " she shrugged. " veleno?" I asked.

" right here " someone else spoke. I looked around. I didn't see anyone I didn't recognize Yet. I put my hand on my gun.

All of a sudden I felt hands on my shoulders and warm breath on my neck " right here " the voice said and I turned my head slowly.

I admired her. Petite curvy body, looking nice yet strong. Toned muscles. She had long curly black hair. Blue eyes, brighter then the freaking future, ocean eyes. Tan skin, and some diamond piercings to shine, her nose and her belly button. It was cute. She was attractive. She was incredibly short tho. Shortest one her I'd guess.

" Katerina Valentino, veleno or poison, I lead the group you just met. " she walked around the couch.

My eyes followed. I'm supposed to marry this girl.

" alright I'm supposed to marry mattia that's why we're here " she slouched on a chair. The group talked.

We talked for what seemed hours. It's was late.

" your guys are lucky, no training today " Katerina said as she got up.

" mattia come with me " she said signaling me to come.

TRVPPYSXPM's THOUGHTS

so the first few chapter will be short, they will for sure get longer i promise !
And I keep my word.

I feel like are going to come for me for the character description. It's a fanfic :) it's whatever.

Also I know this is literal ass but it's okay :) .•+*

Uhm comment ideas, or anything you would like to see. Or any changed as well.

I open to ideas :)

Thanks for reading.

Please vote <3

' till we meet again '