005

✧ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 ✧
' nice save ' , ' no thank you? '
! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 !
" . "
>•<
[ KATERINA ]

I got I to my black gtr r35 and started it slowly following mattia at a distance.

We argued and I parked fairly close. I made sure the band holding the blades was all set.

I got out and imagined I was in a badass slowmo shot cause that how I roll.

Walked along the pavement in the black leather high heeled boots, I slipped my phone in my clutch. I walked in and saw mattia sat down at a table with other people, men or boy whatever.

You seemed confused talking to them. I stopped a waiter and order and couple rounds a shots, just some light liquor.

I watched mattias face change slightly as the discussion continued on. I wonder what there talking about.

I chilled and quickly drank one of the shots. Mattia and one other stood up. I recognized him. Vinnie.

Great, fucking great mattia. Had to have problems with the bitch who's fucking upsessed with me. I sat there for a good 20 more minutes waiting for me to single me as he walked toward the exit.

Just as I started to worry he quickly walked toward the exit with a small brief case and he winked. That's the signal. I drank the last two shots and quickly jogged toward the exit.

I got I to my car a zoomed down to road looking for his car.

[ MATTIA ]

I was hoping rina would catch up.

I saw her car down to road to my right slightly.

The road began to clear. That let the cars surrounding of the cars the was on the side of me moved in front of me. Scars on all sides me. I was stuck.

' hey Siri call FutureWife❤️✨ '
" hello? " she answered. " a little help please " I sighed. " yeah " and with that I heard revving. Her car slowly gaining up on the side. She sped up enough her car was lined up with the one i front of me. He rolled down her window.

She swerved a little but gained control again. Next thing you knew. She shot a gun to the guy in the car. The swerved out a little and I was confused.

She then slammed the sides of her car into the one I front and it rolled of the road.

" How's that " she asked. I knew she was smiling so was I. I like her already, damn.

-

" that was amazing " I smirked. She laughed. She locked her car and walked over to the door leading into the house. " I'm taking a shower " she said pausing for a moment. " can I join " I was horny asf like always, tch.

" hmm " she shrugged.

- TRVPPYSXMP

sorry for the slow updates. Going through a lot right now. Just got started the process of redoing my room and getting a dog 🤦‍♀️ I dont think I have spent so much money lmfao

Same thing as always

Vote <3

' May we meet again '