003

✧ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 ✧
! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 !
" there's a lot to know about each other "
>•<
[ KATERINA ]

I took mattia with only to show him around the house.

He got up from where he was sitting in the couch and walked over to me. " what is it? " he asked. " I'll show you around " I smiled.

We walked around the bottom floor. From the first living room, To the kitchen to the dining room, to the office, to the armory, and to the extras we had. Such as laundry etc

I then showed him around outside. We had a pretty large property so there was a lot on it. I took him upstairs and showed him to rooms we had. Majority of them set up for when we had temporary guest but the boys are more permanent. I showed him the bathroom. There was 16 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. On the top floor. I know it seems like a lot but 13 bedrooms share bathrooms. 

I have a bathroom that a share but no one has the other room, or no one did untill now. I know shower the bathroom with the person next door, Mattia.

" finally my room " I smiled grabbing the door handle. " no, Katerina I will not go into your room with you " he joked. " just shut up and let's go " I smacked him. " niceee " he said walked around my room. " yeah, I spend alotta time in here " I laughed cause it was true. I opened the bathroom door. " and this is my bathroom, well our. Bathroom? " I questioned myself.

I walked out and leaned against the wall. I grabbed a pocket knife of the table that was next to me and hooked it to my leggings.

He wakes out, exactly what I was waiting for.

I grabbed his arm and the pocket knife flipping it out and pressing it to his neck, as his body was kicked against the wall.

" So there a lot to know about each other and rules " I smiled gripping the knife better. I wanted him to know I was serious.

He laughed " ok- " was all he said. And then soon enough I was pressed against the wall with his hand in my neck. Not in a violent way, more like sexually.

He brought his face closer to mine, and I watched him. His eyes, his lips. He brought his face to my ear, " I guess there is " he paused for a moment. " baby " he let go then walked away and sat in my bed. I sighed hating my mood now. As my best friend knew , in only her knew unless it was obvious.

I was always horny but I never did anything. Not since hector

|| a/n - not hector the tiktoker lmao ||

Lost my virginity in the worst way.

I made my way over to mattia, I sat next to him.

-TRVPPYSXMP

Same thing always :)

' May we meet again '