006

✧ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 ✧
" if you call me a bitch make sure you put baddest in front of it, my way, my way or the high- "
! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 !
" . "
>•<
[ KATERINA ]

I quickly ran upstairs not talking to anyone and locking the door that connects his bedroom to the bathroom. I then locked the door connecting the bathroom to my room.

I started the water quickly got undressed taking the stupid fucking dress off as well as the heels.

Who the fuck invented heels. There so stupid and painful.

I got in the shower and did my business. I shaved everyone cause I pretty much shave every time I shower. =|

{ a/n : is it weird that I actually do that...}

I get out and grabbed the towel I normally have already Hanging up. I wrapped my body in it and looked around for my clothes.

" fuckkk " I groaned. I fucking forget my clothes. Not paying attention i slipped " oh shit " I yelled. " oww " i said rubbing my head.

" ayy wifey " I could hear the smirk " you okay? " , " no now please go in my room a grab clothes for me " , " sure thing baby " as soon I that left his mouth I just realized what I had done-

" fucking great " I thought.

Just a few moment later I heard my closet door shut, or I pretty sure my closet door.. soon after I heard a knock.

" thanks " i said opening the door with one hand using the other to hold up the towel. With the clothes in my hand I stepped back to close the door with my ass since my hands were full but when I stepped back I ran I to something.

I quickly turned around to see what it was and it was Mattia. " bro " i frowned. " damn wanna fuck me that bad huh " he said. Honestly I was considering it.

I was horny as always and I'm sure he was to. A little man out sesh wouldn't hurt right? Nah not tonight.

" get out man whore" I smiled. " ahh you bitch " he laughed walking to the door to his room. " if you call me a bitch make sure you put baddest in front of it, my way, my way or the high- " . " shut the fuck up babes " he smirked closing the door. " asshole " I frowned.

After I changed I looked at what I was wearing it's normal but instead of regular under clothes he gave me some fancy ones, not lingerie but fancy yet comfortable.

Anywhore I looked a fixed my hair before walking into my bedroom in a pair of Nike pros and a flashy crop top. Of course it was normal for me.

-TRVPPYSXMP

I'm so sorry for not updating I have been os busy but please comment ideas I'm still figuring things out as I write,

Should I add smut, drama, missions and if so what type-

More characters?

Etc

So please comment

Dont forget to vote :)

' May we meet again '