004

✧ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 ✧
' you almost hit me '
! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨 !
" . "
>•<
[ KATERINA ]

We sat and talked, we joked we flirted I guess it just our personality's. He told me he had a mission in the morning and that he had to rest considering it was nearly 2am..

I told him to rules and such
- don't be all touchy and shit when we're alone
- save the fake love act for the public
- you can sleep with others as long as you don't get caught, most for mattia since iv only ever slept with one person and it was one time.
- we have to attend public events together
- if you a Actually catch feels speak up.
- no secrets
Etc..

He walked toward the bathroom door " goodnight wifey " he said with a wink and walked to his room through the bathroom.

-

I woke this morning around 11 it was pretty late. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I walked over to the bathroom door and walked in I looked up to see mattia with a towel hung dangerously low on his v line, his wet hair dripping. His skin, his body I was in awe.

I didn't notice I was staring. " just take a picture it'll last longer " he said with a smirk. " shut up " I rolled my eyes " keep rolling your eyes I'll give you something to roll them about " he took a few steps closer to me.

" stop " I said softly. " cmon you know you like it " he said softly taking a few more steps closer. " maybe I do " I looked up and right into his eyes. " now go I need to get ready " I laughed pushing him away.

I got dressed into Nike pros and a sports bra. I sat on my bed after I grabbed a few guns I had stored in my room.

I was reloading when my phone rang.

" hello papa " , " hello rina, last minute favor " he said. " what now papa? " I asked sighing. " go with mattia on his mission " he said " why " I asked " you need to distract the others " he answered " okay seems easy enough " I replied

and not long after he hung up and I almost dropped my phone causing me to reach for it, but In the procces I shot a hole in the all between mine and mattias room.

" what the fuck! " he stormed in my room " my bad- " , " you almost hit me " he pointed to the little about of blood between his shoulder and neck.

I got up, and walked over to him. " chill out " , " you telling me to chill when you almost- " I cut him off but bringing myself to my tippy toes.

I brought my lips to the little drip of blood. I kissed his ' boo boo '. I leaned back with the little about of blood in my lips. I spoke

" now get out and stop bleeding on my floor " I pointed to the drop of blood on the carpet.

He left. Time to workout and practice.

-

It's about 1:30 and I fought with everyone it part of training it was now my favorite part, the shooting range and knife throwing :)

I tied the band around my thigh and slipped about 11 different sized blades.

I took out the third smalles and threw it at the leg of the dummy hitting it in it mid thigh perfectly.

Then took the biggest and threw it at the head hitting it mid forhead.
Perfect.

And so on.

-

It was now time for me to get ready to go with mattia I told him I was going with him toward the end of training earlier.

I slipped on this black silk dress

But with a small slit in the side. I put a band around my thigh where no one could see it and slipped some blades in it just in case.

Mattia texted my saying he just left, we decided on taking different cars so no one would suspect anything.

-TRVPPYSXMP
:)

' May we meet again '