25

(i changed the spelling of his name, i hope it's fine with you!)

shoyo hinata

it's been.. hmm, weeks now? or a month? i don't even know. but i do know i started falling in love with him, kenma kozume.

the little things he do for me, the way he smiles whenever he wins a round during our matches, or whenever he tosses the ball to me.

"oh, hinata. where are you going?"

"i'm going to hang out with kenma! see you guys later!"

tanaka held shoyo's shoulder and pulled him back, making him yelp in surprise.

"that smart-ass setter? hmm?" he looked at the orange-haired boy with a smirk, teasing him with his first ever relationship.

"yeah! he's really cool and.. i..like him.. very much." the last two words were quiet, but tanaka surely heard those words.

"go for it hinATA!" nishinoya yelled while he runs from behind, placing his hands on the tangerine-like boy's shoulders and jumped multiple times without breaking contact.

"ah! thank you, noya-senpai, tanaka-senpai," shoyo smiled sheepishly, and checked the time.

"i better go now! see you guys!" he waved both his arms widely and sprinted away, hoping that he wouldn't be late.

amusement park

"shoyo? where are you?"

kenma's voice is so smooth! uwaaa~

"i'm near the entrance gate! how about you, kenma?" shoyo excitedly asked, not really staying in one place as he walked back and forth.

"i'll be there soon, wait for me, okay?"

uwaaa he sounds like a boyf-

"shoyo?"

"a-ah! yeah! sure. see you!" shoyo dropped the call and placed his phone inside his bag, stuffing his hands inside the pocket of his black simple shorts.

he's a simple guy, and kenma's a simple fashionista. he hoped that kenma wouldn't mind him wearing an oversized shirt, the sleeves ending up just a centimeter above his elbows. after that, simple black shorts and lastly, his casual black sneakers.

after a minute of spacing out, kenma, who just arrived behind shoyo, placed his arm on top of both of his shoulders.

it may seem like hugging him from behind, but really, kenma just rested both his arms on shoyo's shoulders.

"konnichiwa," he whispered beside shoyo's ear, surprising the other that's.. when he recieved a painful smack on the forehead.

"oh- i'm sorry! sorry, sorry. are you okay?!" shoyo panicked, caressing kenma's forehead by running his fingers through his hair.

"i'm fine, shoyo." kenma assured the younger, smiling a bit before grabbing his hand, "let's go inside."

and, little did they know, another couple sneaked behind them, obviously not taking pictures and following them around.