feelings changed

King pov:
Back before everything happened i had feelings for deane but recently i developed different feelings for who..maybe it wasn't a girl but was it a guy- eh EHHHH WHAT N-NO WHY WOULD IT BE A G-GUY AH!!

"king harlequin..? are you ok " i turn and it was Gerheade" yes gerheade im fine why don't you go help the other fairies " she nodded and left,i just sat there maybe liking a guy wasn't bad,i named some males which i new till i said "ban- uh ban.."i thought that maybe it was just a thought that i felt something till i felt something,my back started really hurting, it hurt so much when i tried to fly to gerheade i just collapsed and layed there in pain, i couldn't think at all i cried a bit but i passed out eventually due to the pain.I woke up on chastiful and couldent see that well for a few seconds, I saw gerheade staring in worry"KING HALQIIN YOUR AWAKE!!" I sat up a bit,I only hummed a bit in response "king halaquin,I have to tell you something" I looked at her and saw she looked realized that I was awake but something was of"b-ban is here or going to be entering soon,we sent a fairy out to make sure the forest was safe and he said he saw ban saying something like old man you better be here" after she spoke she left,ban was coming here,he calls me old man so..his looking for me...ban..I remembered what I was thinking about earlier, I blushed so much i looked like a tomato... I don't think of ban like that do i...? He saves me sometimes but his not into boys his into my sister ...."king HALQIIN his inside the forest!" I stood up and said"its fine,he can come " she nodded and left I sat bad down onto chastiful and floated up of the ground bout 1 m of the ground"oi king,why did you leave the bore hat?" I peered under chastiful and saw ban..."duenna just wanted to get away I guess..?" he walked up to me and pull chastiful down"well you do know that you basicly lied to the princess ,and captain is kinda mad at you for that"he was so close to me-wait no what am I thinking"well I don't really care anymore there's only to things on my mind " I said bit of sass may I add"oh and that is" he said back"my forest and you" I blushed and he noticed"W-WAIT NO I DIDENT MEAN THAT UH ahhh-......;-;" whyed I say that I saw he blush a bit"huh..?what dose that mean" I was really red. Now"NOTHINGGF DOSE NOT MEAN I LIKE YOU HAHHHAHAHH."