ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴏɴ -5

It had been a few days since the 'incident' and Taehyung had finally gotten a call from the modeling agency to come back for another shoot. The shoot was for designer bags, watches, and perfumes, which Taehyung was very excited for, after all, he would be able to keep some.

Taehyung got himself ready, washing up his face, curling his lashes a bit, and putting on some nice new clothes.

But the thing Taehyung was nervous about, was the other models there. He didn't want the same thing to heppen as last time...

Taehyung had already gotten into the photo shoot, seeing all the models get up on the stage, with these different designer brands and clothing.

But that's when Taehyung had noticed something a little different about one of the models. They were wearing a cast on there foot?

"Oh hey! It's that little fag that decided to join up!"
The model with the cast on his foot laughed.

Wait.. that was the guy he had seen on tv.. who bullied him last time they'd met.

Taehyung stood there, a bit dazed. What was his name again? Oh right.. Kim wang.. the famous model who Taehyung used to love..

No, he was just straight up horrible, rude and heartless, he couldn't care less about anyone unless they had to do with his job, and in this case, he seemed to love to pick on Taehyung.

The group of men from before came over to him, one of them shoving him.
"He can't even stand in place! So weak"
They all laughed, while Taehyung just stood there, shorter than the rest, crossing his arms together.

"Look. Just let me do my job. We're all models here.. shouldn't we be on the same page?"
Taehyung said, his big doe eyes explaining the rest.

The models all just laughed more.
"So what's this now? Let me guess, your trying to befriend us to take our spotlight? Well guess what, that doesn't work here."

Taehyung took a step back. What were they talking about? Not everything is a competition.. but it seemed like these boys loved to play..

"You know what.. fuck you! I came here to model, to do something I like, but if you all are going to become insecure than do it somehwere else because I don't want your bullshit!"
Taehyung snorted.

Kim wang took a step forward,
"I'm sorry, what did you say now?"

Oh no that wasn't good. Taehyung was about to take a run for it, until he heard his name being called up.

Taehyung ran over into the photo shoot, getting his stance ready.

Taehyung gulped when his shoot time was finished, and he decided he'd just take a break by going outside. It stopped raining some time ago, but it felt nice to have his break in the moist cold outside area, where he could have some coffee.

Taehyung sipped on the bitter coffee, not liking the taste, but drowning it down anyway. Taehyung had found a bench, claiming his seat, and relaxing.

Honestly, the young boy never thought much about his work. He loved his job as a model, but it was so much different when it was only part time.

Part time, he had himself on the web pages of small clothes brands online, but now he was going to be on the covers of magazines that are famous. But it felt nice to have such power, and who knows, maybe he'll even become famous? Or well known, what ever chose him. But now, it was going to get a bit harder now that he has a competition, but a competition he'll win at.