Truth

Seokjin speeded down the stairs, his eyes widening when he saw the broken glass shards on the floor, shards split and glazed on the floor. 
"Did I really scare him that bad?"
Seokjin whispered to himself, his eyes exploring the happening.  

He wasn't supposed to be seen, but it looked like wrong timing when Taehyung caught him. Well it was really a never good time to stalk someone.

Jin went over to the door, locking the front door and walking back upstairs, feeling guilty, but ignoring the fact he is the one to stalk and scare Taehyung. It's not like he meant to hurt the boy in scaring him though.

Seokjin slowly opened the door, smiling softly at the boy who hid under the sheets.

"I-is that you Hyung?"

Seokjin chuckled
"Yes it is me.. I saved you from the scary stalker."

Taehyung digged his head out the sheets smiling a bit.
"Hah.. can you.."
Taehyung stretched out his hands, making grabby hands at the older, which Seokjin immediately ran over, hugging the younger by his waist. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Seokjins neck, pulling him in tight to his clutch. The latter felt so scared, but felt so safe in Seokjins arms, like heaven, like Seokjin was an angel from heaven, taken down to bring Taehyung up there to.

But no, the truth was Seokjin was just a devil dragging Taehyung down to hell.

"Can we cuddle? L-like in bed?"
Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes, he was tired after all.

"Y-Yea.."
Seokjin hummed, slowly finding a place on the bed to lay down, Taehyung putting his chest onto Seokjins chest, the youngers hand on his chest as well, the older's hand on Taehyungs waist.

Slowly, Seokjins hand gently massaged and rubbed Taehyung back, trying to sooth the younger, which worked very well, Taehyung eye lids slowly dropping down, h

Ofcourse Seokjin didn't do anything weird.

Yea, maybe he is a stalker, only for Taehyung, but he wouldn't hurt or touch the younger, never. His heart isn't at the right place, but Seokjin loves the younger and couldn't even think of doing anything bad to him in anyway, especially to the unconscious boy. The older may be insane, especially insane for the boy he had been craving for so long, a touch that can only be received from a certain person, making Seokjin devastated by the lack of love and the being of love deprive. 

"Goodnight Tae..."
Seokjin whispered, being okay with the thought he wasn't going to get an answer back, but happy though.

Taehyung felt so warm and cuddly. Like he could sleep all day. It felt like he was on a magical spell, that made him a sleeping beauty, but he had never slept like this..? So why?

The latter opened his eyes slowly, gasping when he saw his head being laid on a man's chest.. Taehyung looked up and his eyes widened.

Seokjin, sleeping drowsingly, his eye lids closed, soft snores leaving his mouth. Taehyung then remembered what happened.

'Wow I really do owe my Hyung a lot.. he came here just because I.. was scared.'

Taehyung smiled, crawling a bit more up to Seokjins neck, and placed his head on the older's collarbone. Taehyung sniffled, feeling a bit lonely even though Seokjin was under him.

Lonely? Why? Because he felt like this would be something a couple would do. And this was the only time he had ever been so intimate with a man before, he had never been so close and couple like, cuddling with a man..