Dirty

Taehyung was informed on another photo shoot. This one having a lot less models though, just the favorites, Tae, Seokjin,  Kim Wang and Jackson. 

"Okay all of you, today you will all be wearing silks. The clothes are in your personal dressing rooms, go on."
The director shoes them away. 

Tae went straight to his dressing room, going inside and sighing of relief that his clothes were not shredded to pieces. Luckily he locked the door last night so nobody could get in. Taehyung had himself a silver silky over sized shirt, to tuck into black shiny leather pants, that are very very tight, a bit to tight for his lickings. It shows the outline of his thighs and ass which is a bit intimating for Taehyung, but he ignored it. 

"Hey who knows, with pants like these I can totally seduce Jin."
Of course it was just a joke, but part of it almost seemed like it wasn't, like when Taehyung walked out the room like he is on a runway, feet in front of foot, walking with his hips to each side. 

Maybe he can do this. Chin up, and try to feel confident. 

But the confidence boosted so high when he saw Seokjin, who whore a black silk shirt tucked into black jeans, with a choker that had chains hanging from it, who stared at him like Taehyung is a feast ready to be eaten by it's prey. But his confidence went straight to the rocks once he saw Jackson flirt with Seokjin, eyeing Taehyung like it is some sort of game, like he is doing this to piss off Taehyung.  And it worked. 

"Hey hyung!"
Taehyung waved, coming over. He sensed a glare from Jackson but ignored it.

"Hey Tae, you look beautiful by the way."
Seokjin softly smiled at him.

"Thanks hyung!"
Tae ignored the existence of Jackson, his eyes focusing on Seokjin.

"Anyway Seokjin and I will be going out tonight."
Jackson cut them off there lovey stares. 

Taehyung turned his head. What? A.. date? They're going on a date? 

"Ah it's just a friendly dinner. Nothing unusual."
Seokjins hand traveled to Taehyung's waist, barely hugging it. 

Taehyung peeked at the older. Is Seokjin trying to hint off that it isn't something to worry about? It kind of reminded him of what couples would do. But their was a funny glint in Seokjin's eyes, something disturbing. But it also felt... energizing, dangerous. 

Jackson soon dragged the older man away, making Taehyung fume. Seokjin isn't even his boyfriend but it still made him angry. So for about an hour, Taehyung went on watching how Jackson would touch Jin's shoulders, massage his back, take photos with him for the photo shoot, and so much more. And it wasn't even those things that fazed him, just the way Seokjin seemed so uncomfy and out of place made Tae mad. 

At one point Jackson had left to another room for photo shoots, while Tae stayed in the same room with a few other models and Jin. And Tae couldn't help but to walk over to Seokjin after catching him glance at his ass for the fifth time in a row. 

"Hyung, if you want to stare at my ass you can just do it. You don't have to be so secretive about it."

Seokjins eyes widened.
"O-oh sorry. Am I allowed to stare then?"

Taehyung let out a laugh. Why is this so funny anyway? Is Jin really asking for permission to stare at Taehyung's ass?
"Go ahead Jin hyung."
Tae laughed.

"Oi, then I might as well say you have a nice rounded ass."
Seokjin gave a little 'chefs kiss' laughing while he did it.

Taehyung laughed along. Normally if it was some stranger doing that Tae would have probably hit them, but Seokjin is different, and didn't make him feel uncomfortable either. 

"Ah so your going with Jackson for dinner right?"
Tae strikes a conversation while they watched the other models take there photos. 

"Hm? Well.. To be honest I don't really feel like going, I'd rather stay home and play video games or something."

Taehyung giggled.
"You play video games? Wow, for a intimidating man it's funny to hear you play video games."

"Hm yea, just games like Mario kart, Maple Story, and other games like that. Why? You want to come over and help me under the desk?"

Taehyung gasped. Oh so they're making sex jokes now? When did it come to that? But not lying, it made Taehyung feel giddy and maybe even a bit horny.