2:27 AM

It's 2:27 am.. everything is peaceful in Hajime Hinatas dorm room. He was fast asleep listening to the crickets making that weird ass noise that they make outside his window , the stars are out and the moon is shining.. everything is just fine!

that was a lie

Hajime violently screams into his pillow and pulls his blanket over his head. His neighbours have been playing the song 'I wanna love you' (aka the song I SEE YOU WINDIN AND GRINDIN UP ON THE FLOOOORRRRR) on repeat since 11 PM, And he is sick of it ,

WHO THE F*CK IS MAKING THIRST TRAP VIBE CHECKS AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING? Hajime aggressively screamed into his pillow.

He dragged himself out of bed and into the dormitory hallway, He walked past all the doors untill he could figure out where the despair-full noise was coming from..

teruteru...
Fuyuhiko..
Gundham..

Hajime looked at every name plate until he stopped at one.

Nagito??!!

As much as he didn't want to do it, Hajime cautiously twisted the door knob to Nagito Komaedas dorm room.

It's unlocked. he silently said to himself .

Hajime mentally preparing himself for the scene that was about to curse his eyes as he pushed the door into the dorm room.

'Hey, Nagito? What are you doing? It's 2:30 a-'

...

....

...

'NAGITO?'

the scene was shocking, Hajime wanted to end himself right there and then. He had unfortunately walked in on Nagito Komaeda the ultimate lucky student making thirst-trap tiktoks in his kitchen.

(editor note:

the dance nagito is doing is that one dance @/willywonkatiktok did to the sound I SEE YOU WINDING AND GRINDING UP ON THE FLOOR)

'H-Hajime!? Why didn't you warn me you were going to come here!' Nagito said as he quickly turned off the camera and ran over to hajime.

'Nagito it's 2:30 am.. Why are you awake? and what the hell are you doing?!' The poor tired boy tried to yell.

'It's 2:30 already? Jeez it's just my luck that I would forget the time. Silly me! I do apologise sincerely, although this should be nothing the ultimate hope like yourself shouldn't be able to overcome! I'm sure you will find a place in your heart to forgive me even though i am just a stepping stone to the rest o-'
Nagito was rambling on about hope, as usual, but hajime had heard the story atleast 80 times before this week and had pulled the Anti-Nagito spray out of his back pocket and sprayed him with it.

'Hajime grabbed Nagitos shoulders and shook him violently
'ohmygodwillyoupleaseshutupimtryingtosleep'

'I'm sorry Hajime, Could you please repeat that?' Nagito said calmly.

'Nagito, go to sleep. We all hate you enough already and you are waking everyone up and if you don't shut up Nekomaru and Kazuichi will tie you up again, except this time we won't feed you and we will leave you to slowly starve to death and die.' He said as calmly as he possibly could.

'I'm going to leave now.' Hajime said as he slowly walked to nagitos door and sprinted down the hall, Though when he was walking back he couldn't stop thinking about how lifeless and sad nagito looked as he left.

Jeez. he really needs to shower. Hajime thought to himself as he face planeted onto his bed and fell asleep.

(602 words)

EDITOR NOTE!
i hope you all enjoyed chapter 1, i'll be sure to update soon! also i apologise the first chapter was so short, i promise the others will be longer in the future