party preporation

BEEP BE-

It was the day of the party, And hajime being the unorganised little shit he is still hadn't gotten his outfit, so that was the plan for today.

He was also going out because he, yet again, had ran out of hairspray, and he really didn't want to steal Gundhams again.
Hajime put on an olive coloured hoodie, some black ripped jeans and white vans, because he's quirky as fuck.

Hajime pulled up the hood on his hoodie as he left, not wanting to show anyone his floppy ahoge.
The protagonist was walking down the hallway, not paying attention as he was playing subway surfers on his smashed iphone 6s.

THUD-

'omfgwhatthefuck- oh hey Mahiru..' Hajime hadn't really spoken to Mahiru that much this year, mainly because she usually spent her time chasing after Hiyoko, and nobody exactly likes hiyoko.

'Oh uh- Hey hajime..' Mahiru said calmly while picking herself off the floor and offering to help hajime up.

Hajime took her hand and got up.

'You know, since your a boy you should really be the one helping me, but it's whatever.' Mahiru lectures before walking away.

Hajime shrugged and picked his phone off the ground, making his way out of the school into his car.

———Time skip brought by the nagito spray

Hajime arrived at the mall, He got his shit and began walking around the shops.

thud-

THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME THIS MORNING-

But this time, Hajime didn't really mind, because when he looked down he saw Chiaki sitting on the floor, still aimlessly playing a game on her phone.

'Oh h-hey chiaki..' Hajime stuttered as he help her up.

'Hello Hinata.' Chiaki yawned as she put her phone down. 'How are you?'

Chiaki and Hajime have been close friends since they were 11, they always used to play games together but as the years went on and they both got older, they kinda lost the time. Hajime felt sad about it although there was nothing he could really do.

'I'm actually doing pretty good..' Hajime replied

'I'm glad to hear!' Chiaki smiled. 'Well i better get going, Kazuichi told me that i can pick up my nintendo today..'

'Oh! he fixed it already?'

'Yeah! it's amazing.'

'Alright then! Bye Chiaki!'

The pair went their separate ways, Hajime really liked Chiaki, a lot, since they were 15 actually, but Hajime being the awkward little shit that he is couldn't bring himself to tell her.

After all, she was an ultimate and he was a fucking talentless nobody.

Hajime often beat himself up over the fact that he has no talent, He's just some stupid reserve course student.

Hajime quickly did his shopping, he got the hairspray and got himself a nice outfit for the party. It was only a few hours untill the event so he had to be quick.

—-at the school—-

Hajime collected his bags out of the trunk of his car and walked back into the school, walking down the halls he overheard people talking about ibukis party, even kids from the year below them were invited! How was ibuki going to fit all these people in her dorm exactly?

Hajime was nervous. Very nervous. He decided that today would be the day that he asked Chiaki out, at the party.

(yes i am awear this book is starting to sound like a chiaki x hajime book, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING BIG PLANNED, SO PLEASE STICK WITH JT LOL!!)

582 words