014

What she said was really hurtful, but it’s not the time to argue. The whole class is looking at you, and your crush seemed to care about your next move.

“I was trying to… Never mind Ms. Packrat it won’t happen again.” You say, and it’s not being chicken at all.

“I know what you were trying, as long as I’m here, it won’t happen.” Says the old grinding woman in pride. Your crush, Melisa’s eyes are locked on to you. That’s what mostly hurts you. Without looking anywhere, you keep looking straight at your paper. But suddenly you notice that one of her papers that she had already written is moving. She takes it as if she it was a natural act and places it on the corner of the table. From where you are, it’s clearly visible. Your heart begins to pound harder than it ever has. Your whole body is being filled with love and gratitude. You never thought an exam day would be the best day of your life. As you have your eyes fixed on her paper, afraid to look at her, in the corner of your eyes, you see a gentle smile on her pink lips. She slowly takes her hand and lays it on the paper, then she starts to draw something. She’s getting her hand away and the paper is back again visible. Only now, it has a tiny heart drawn on it.

Final status:

Exam: Pass

Love: You’re gonna get married to the love of your life. *brofist*

(You have got one of the best endings, try others if you like, but hey, you are awesome!)

Vote if you like this part and don't forget to comment your move! *brofist*