018

You’re a naughty boy, yet cool and popular. You don’t care about other people’s feelings. You say “It’s my penis ma’am, if you really want to take a look at it come over to my house tonight.”

You actually hears Ms. Packrat bark like a wild animal. The whole class, especially your crush, Melisa gasp with the unbelievable surprise. In the corner of your eyes you see Melisa looking at you with the most disgusted and disappointed look ever, while some of the other kids looks at you with smiles and laughter.

“How dare you young man!” Ms. Packrat yells as she stand in uncontrollable anger. “I’m going to complain you to the principle this instant!” She is leaving the class room as words fall out of her mouth. Wait, no one is inspecting the children! You quickly take out your phone. There it is, all the notes! All the answers for the stupid mindless lecturers! You have won! You start writing your answers between the applauses of your fellow mates. You are a savior, you saved the whole class. But Melisa’s look says “I’m never going out with a guy like you.”

Final status:

Exam - Pass
Love - You know the answer

Your a big shot with the newest iPhone so love doesn't matter :)

Vote if you like this part and don't forget to comment your move! *brofist*