Why not him

Santana went home to see her parents sitting at the table chatting about something that seemed important. Santana just took herself upstairs and laid down and thought about her day.

Damn Quinn is Lucy, the girl I crushed on in middle school and the girl I slushied freshmen year.

"Santana," she heard her mom as she knocked on the door softly.

"Come in,"

Her mom walks in and sits on her bed, "you rushed upstrairs I barely got to see you," her mom laughed a little."You feeling alright?" She asked rubbing her daughters back.

"Yea just thinking about school and stuff,"

"What kinda stuff?" Her mom asked feeling a little nosey.

"Love stuff? I think?" The younger girl questioned not sure if it really is love.

"Ohh my little girl found herself a guy, you know I hope it's that Sam, he is so sweet and even is a football player!" Her mom shouted with glee.

Ugh trouty mouth? No! Ew...I mean he was cool and all but Santana didn't find him attractive. "It's not him mom just someone I don't know, they're new but they're not...really a good person,"

"No daughter of mine will date a bad boy, they cause trouble and can ruin her rep," her mom said. Santana knee her mom just wants the best but Santana just wants Quinn.

" I know mom I know,"

"Well I'm sure you'll do what's right and figure it out," her mom said giving her a kiss on the forehead and walking out.

After her mom left Santana's phone made a beep noise

Britt: sooo Finn Hudson is throwing a party and I heard all types of people will be there even the skanks ;)

San: ugh what are you the lesbian matchmaker?

Britt: idk if I'm good at it I might just take the job

San: lol well I'm down, when is it?

Britt: yaaay and it's Friday at 7 see you there S ;>

Santana laughed at Brittany weird little text faces she made, they always made Santana laugh when she needed it.

So Friday night..maybe I'll see her and finally reach somewhere with her.
//

It's Wednesday and Quinn was walking in the halls with her little group behind her, "hey Quinn you heard about that party giant teen is throwing?" Zizes ask walking beside her.

"Yea but i ain't going- " Quinn has going to finish her sentence til she over heard Santana at her locker with Brittany talking about the party....

"So what are you wearing to the party?" The tall blonde ask.

"I don't know something casual it's nothing big just a bunch of sweaty teens...." the Latina replied shutting her locker.

"Actually Zizes I think I might just go."

"I wonder what made you change your mind, or who."

"Aren't you a nosey one?" Quinn said rolling her eyes and walking a little faster then the bigger girl.