Chapter 9

hey Cheric shippers, miss me? i know you did. Sorry this has taken a while, i've got some good material coming up for you guys. Enjoy!

Chapter 9

Chelsea's POV

After what felt like forever, however it wasn't long enough, we finally broke apart. I couldn't keep my hands off him, we stayed as close as possible, and our hands intertwined the entire way to the taxi zone. As we waited in line we kissed and laughed and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear about how much he loves me and how happy he is to be here, with me. I felt like I was in heaven until we were five minutes away from my apartment, now I'm worried! Crap! What does he expect when we get there? Does he want to jump right in? Oh no! What do I do? I'm not prepared for this!

The cab pulled up and we split the bill. His hand was still in mine as I unlocked the door and welcomed him inside.

"Welcome to my place."

"It's... so.. you." He said with a smile. Oh my god, his accent, it sounds so good in person. We looked at each other momentarily, I want him but I'm scared...

"So, kitchen, living room, bedroom, wardrobe - you can put your bags in there, and bathroom is through there." I said as I gestured to each area of the apartment.

With a small kiss he went and put his bags away while I sat at the end of the bed twiddling my thumbs. I didn't notice him until he sat down next to me, "I'm so happy I'm here."

Our eyes locked and that was it. I don't know who reached first but it didn't matter. We were on the bed, entangled in each other as we kissed. His hands slid under my dress as mine slid under his shirt. "Wait... wait..." He said as he pulled back from the kiss, we were both panting messes. "Now, I'm using all my will power to say this, but let's wait, just for now..."

I couldn't help but smile, "Of course. Also, I made reservations for us for dinner."

A big grin broke out on his face, "Like, a date?"

"Yes."

"Our first date." He smiled as he leaned forward, his hand entangling itself with mine, leaning his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, a smile permanently etched on my face as I let out a soft and peaceful sigh. I heard him sigh back and that only cause my smile to grow.

"Oh, I've got to call my mum. Tell her I got here safe." He said, his smile still on his lips, as he got up and walked over to the kitchen, leaning against the bench as he dialed a number into his phone.

"Hey mum." I heard him say as I got up and sat on the couch, turning on the TV, not wanting to listen in on his private conversation.

Eric's POV

I'm here. I'm actually here. With her. I looked over at her, she was staring up the ceiling grinning, god she's so beautiful.

"I've got to call my mum. Tell her I got here safe." I say before getting up. As I lean against the kitchen bench and start dialing my mum's number I watch her get up and move to the couch, turning on the TV.

"Hey mum."

"Hi darling. You there safe and sound?" I smiled at my mum's concern.

"Yeah mum, I'm fine..." I looked over at Chelsea; her feet were tucked under her, her head resting on her raised hand. "I'm more than fine mum."

"Oh I'm happy to hear that. So how is she? How's the girl?"

"She's good mum." I only told my mum about Chelsea a few days after my birthday, at first she was concerned but she could see how happy I was and I think that reassured her. "She's great. Thanks for doing this for me mum."