chapter thirty

Billie's P.O.V

5:30 a.m.

I decided to head back to Willow's, since I wanted to hang out with her for a while. As I rung the bell, I heard the shuffling of feet and soon the door was unlocked from inside. Willow peered out, almost covering her entire body behind the door.

"I need to change." She said and I just shrugged.

"I don't mind." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"Billie, stay out, please?"

"Why did you open the door naked then?" I asked her.

"I'm not completely naked." She responded, in a duh tone.

"Okay, then fucking let me in."

After pondering about it for a few seconds, she slightly opened the door letting me in.

"Oh damn." I couldn't help it but look her up and down. She had on a sports bra and underwear, just that and nothing else.

"Shut up." She waved her hand and made her way back into the bedroom.

Shutting the door behind, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

Willow came out of the room, only in a large plain t-shirt.

"No pants?" I asked.

"Shorts." She said.

"Even better." I stated with a wink which made her let out a flustered giggle.

"The water tastes funny." I muttered, as I took a sip and then stared at the bottle in my hand.

"Water tastes funny?" Willow asked from the main room, as she took a seat on the couch, crossing her legs and facing me. She tried her best to hold back her laugh.

"Yeah, there's something wrong with it." I said out loud, and I heard her laugh.

"You're so stupid." She stated and I looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Says you."

She looked at me, her eyes wide. Placing her hand on her chest, she gasped sarcastically.

"I'm not dumb."

"Whatever you say angel." I replied and she looked at me with a small smile.

"Angel?" She asked, softly, almost inaudible.

"Uh huh." I placed the bottle of water back on the counter and made my way to the main room.

-

Willow's P.O.V

"Whatever you say angel." Billie said, and I looked at her with a soft smile. "Angel?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Uh huh."

She made her way to the main room and took a seat on the sofa, facing me.

"You've never called me that." I whispered, looking down at the carpeted floor.

"Now I did." Billie replied, scooting closer; until I felt her hand on my thigh.

I looked up at her to see her cheeks slightly pink and her eyes, a darker shade of blue. She slowly lifted her hand and I took in a sharp breath as I felt her finger caress my cheek.

"Willow..." She whispered and I couldn't help but bite my lower lip.

"I told you not to do that." She said in a serious tone and I nodded.