xvi. wish i were heather _ p.p

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧."

you stood behind the couple who were kissing each other with so much passion and adoration. it hurts. you thought, you turned around looking at them again before walking in defeat.

a pile of bricks falling down on your shoulders, adding weight to your heart. he loved her. not you.

a tear rolls down your face, letting it fall down your cheek as a sign of your heart break. a hand lands on your shoulder -- the person turning you around he had a frown on his face. wounds and blood all over him, you had a wound just above your forehead and your nose was bleeding.

but it didn't stop you from radiating your own beauty to him. he smiled sadly at this, he liked you -- but, he loved her. it was nothing that you could do or fight for.

"i'm sorry, y/n. i-i didn't had the courage to tell you that-" you pushed him away lightly, hiding your face sniffing while wiping your tears. you faced him again with a bit more courage to face him this time.

you smiled softly, "it's alright, peter." he shakes his head as a no.

"it's not, i should've told you! and now i've broken your heart." he stops as you kiss his cheek one last time.

"peter, i saw it myself. you love her. and yes, i'm jealous of that. but...it's not right if i force you to be with me and expect you to be happy. you are happy with her, not with me. don't even lie about it. you know it yourself that you love her, don't be sorry for loving her. cause if you really loved me, you wouldn't be choosing between us in the first place."

he stammers, he couldn't find the right words to respond to what you just said. you were right. you always were, and he hated you for that.

"you like her better. and i wish i were her. thank you, peter, for everything. i wish you the best -- don't think of this as a goodbye. more of like a see you when i see you, okay? now go get your lover girl, she's having way too much fun with that mace."

peter smiles before hugging you for the last time, he rans back to michelle, you turned around not wanting to break your heart anymore.

this was it. a new start. it's not fresh, but it will do. as for now -- just hope that there's no more fighting that's gonna happen.

✦⎯ ✧ _ -

wow, it's been so long since i updated. must been quite a wait. i didnt proofread this so...

i mean, god, this is so short and poorly written, i havent been inspired to write my tom imagines book. all of my ideas are about draco and harry styles.

anyway, hoped you enjoy!