Chapter 22 (written by I_aint_no_pansycake1)

Four pov

It's been six months since I got beat up by Al and Eric. It turns out that they got a special serum from erudite (cutesy of Eric's former faction) that made them stronger but I mean come on who can beat me dauntless prodigy with four fears. They got put in prison for it so we won't be seeing any of them for a while. Anyway I fully recovered in these six month Tris turned seventeen and I turned nineteen and everything has been fantastic. Tris and I are still madly in love and I haven't pushed her into anything she doesn't want to do.

Right now we are all sitting in the cafeteria and Zeke and Uriah are arguing over who can win in a fight between superman and batman I mean come on superman is obviously going to win I mean yeah batman is super cool but superman is indestructible, only kryptonite can kill him. "No superman would win because he is indestructible" zeke says

"No! Batman would totally win he's super cool and he has loads of money so he could just make a deadly weapon that could super man" Uriah shouts. oh god! There's no stopping them, they will just argue forever. I see tris laughing out of the corner of my eye. She looks cute when she laughs.

I lean over and whisper in her ear "Would you like to go out with me tonight at 7pm ?" She jumps a little because she is shocked but then a smile grows on her face.

"Of course. We're are we going?" She says

"Now that my lady is a surprise" I say. She looks up at me at me and gives me puppy eyes. I smile and shake my head "that won't work you know" I say laughing while she mutters 'it was worth a try' I laugh at her.

********************************

Tris pov

Omg Tobias just me out in a date. I tried to get him to tell him where we are going but the stubborn person he is, he wouldn't tell me. I even tried tried my puppy eyes! Right now Christina Is poking my face with makeup tools and Shauna and marlene are doing my hair well that's if I have any left by the time they finish and Lynn is doing my nails, she is the only one who isn't hurting me. "And..........we are all done" christina says. I stand up and look at my self in the mirror. My long blonde hair is in a messy but neat bun my eyes are black and have a smokey affect and my nails are also black. I am wearing a knee length black dress with blacks flats, simple but classy. "Omg i look amazing thanks guys!" I say they all smile and nod. Then there's a knock at the door.

I open it and there reveals a good looking tobias eaton. He is wearing a white shirt with a black tie blazer and trousers, with smart shoes, his hair it spiked up. "You look good tris" he whispers in my ear. And I remember when he fist said that to me. "You ready to go?" He asks and i nod. I shout bye to the girls as we are leaving.

He leads me out of the apartment, through the pit but then I realise where we are going.........the chasm. When we get there It is very romantic. There is candles everywhere and blanket on one of the rock with a picnic basket. I smile. "Wow it is amazing. Thank you tobias" I look up to him he looks down and smiles. "Anything for my favourite girl, come on let's eat." He guides me over to the blanket and we sit down. He opens the basket and it's filled with food. There's burgers, pizza ,grapes? DAUNTLESS CAKE!!!!! He hands me a burger and I bite in to it. We sit in silence not a awkward silence but a comfortable one just enjoying each other's company. I then get an idea I get the grapes out of the basket and sit across from him. He looks at me funny. "Open wide" I say. And chuck a grape at him. He finally catches on and opens his mouth, I only mange to get it in a few times and he does it to me and he only misses once. After that we are in laughing fits.

He stands up and puts out his hand I grab it and he pulls me up he looks straight into my eyes as he puts both of my hands in to his "I love you, you know?"

"I know and I love you too" I say and he smiles. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. I

kiss back. Tobias pulls away and smiles down at me happily.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask Tobias as I sit down on the blanket.

"Just thinking about things" He replies

"What kind of "things"" I put my hands in the air and make air quotation marks

"Many differnt things. You, how I got you to be my girlfriend, how your still my girlfriend, how you excepted the promise ring I gave you."

I smile a small smile hoping he dosen't see it. I love being all of those things, I couldn't imagine being them for anyone else. I look down at my ring and spin it around my finger, playing with it.

"I love you" I finally say to him not knowing what else to say.

"I love you"

I lean into his shoulder and close my eyes. He wraps a protective arm around my shoulders,  squeezing me closer to him. This night couldn't have gone much better.

Hey guys!
so that chapter was written mostly  by @I_aint_no_pansycake1 go follow her, her stories are awesome!

Okay so I know its been a reallllly long time since I updated but had terrible writers block! so the words weren't flowing like they use too. But this gave me inspration for future chapter!

Unfortunately this story is coming to an end :( It has maybe about 8 chapters left give or take a few extra but I promise it willl be at least 30+ chapters long.

Thank you guys so so so much for reading! see y'all next time!

REMEMBER

VOTE/COMMENT!!

Stay Dauntless and Be Brave

Marie Rivers