Chapter One

She kicked the horse is make it go faster. To fly through the forest, to get to the other end. Her beloved horse started going as fast as he could muster. As she listened behind her, she heard the thundering of paws slowly start to fade away, away from her...

She slowed her horse down to a walk as they soon spotted the sun speaking through the tall pine trees, that only meant the where near the end of the forest.

Slowly the freezing cold forest air as cold as ice started to turn warm, like it's cold heart turned warm. The weather didn't faze her much. She was use to this type of weather, she was used to all types of weather.

Suddenly she has her horse galloping towards to exit of the forest. She didn't understand 'It wasn't suppose to happen today' she thought to herself. As she saw the exit slowly close, she saw people turn their heads to the thundering of hoofs. Just as the gap was about to get to small to go through and she just made it through.

She stopped her horse patting his neck and whispering sweet things in his ears. People still staring at her whispered among each other, she got of her horse. Putting her hood down, she held an emotionless face as she lead her horse towards the cobblestone castle that stood in the middle of the village. 'They're so stupid! Having a castle in the middle of the village?! People could easily surround you and bloody kill you!' She thought to herself.

She led herself and horse towards what she was guessing was the stable, she saw a stable hand brushing a horse. She stalked towards him "You young boy. Would you kindly untack my horse and put him a clean stall?" She asked, handing the reins over to him. "Thank you" She said stalking out of the stable without waiting for his reply.

+++
"King we have bad news" The servant bowed getting on his knees. "What is the bad news boy?" The King asked. "The gap was meant to close tomorrow but it closed today , King" The servant boy awnsered in the most clearest voice he could muster.m"Did she get through?!?" The King asked standing up from his throne.

"Uh-" "Yes I did get through, barely. You should be very grateful." She said prancing into the room. She pointed at the boy "Go help your brother in the stable, he's having a bit of a problem with my horse. You're much better with horses then he is." She states. The boy nods his head quickly exiting the throne room in search of the stable.

"Let's get done to business?"